+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nice win Dawgs... next up Mean Green

Puppy meangreenfan is just really nicemeangreenfan is just really nicemeangreenfan is just really nicemeangreenfan is just really nicemeangreenfan is just really nicemeangreenfan is just really nicemeangreenfan is just really nicemeangreenfan is just really nicemeangreenfan is just really nicemeangreenfan is just really nicemeangreenfan is just really nice

Unt Nice win Dawgs... next up Mean Green

Hey -- just wanted to share some C-USA love and say how proud we were you guys pulled off the big victory against LALA. I haven't looked at the stats yet but I have a guess the new QB is legit. Just a wild guess but clearly you guys have improved across the board. Hud don't give up these state games easy, specially in front of the home crowd.

That's a good La Tech team to beat Hud, he's a good coach... worries us Mean Greeners a bit for shore. I knew Holtz would turn the deal around. It has to feel good for you guys and it sure won't hurt your LA recruiting (just stay clear of Tejas okay?)....

Anyhows, yall know how these Thursday nite affairs go, peoples gotta work and all that so our tailgating won't be the typical tailgating or crowd. That said, you guys are welcome to join us pre game and all that. I know there are a lot of your fans in the DFW area and we want to welcome everyone with open arms. Dwayne I hope you are making the game -- would really like to meet you as well as others.

I think this will be a very good game and I can't wait. We have BBB linked as our La. Tech fan page so I hope Dwayne and his boys don't mind me posting our fan site at http://gomeangreen.com/forums

Hope to have some good discussions leading up to the contest on Thursday. Again my sincerest congratulations on beating ULL today. That is an impressive win and you have the UNT folks sweating quite a bit.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Re: Nice win Dawgs... next up Mean Green

Looking for forward to it. It'll be nice to have some classy opposing fans around here for a change.

Varsity Bulldog LeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the rough

Such a relief to go from ULL fans to UNT fans

Big Dog dj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant future

This is one of two games that I had circled to attend this year with my family (the other is USM), but when it got moved to Thursday, it ended any chance I had at driving over.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Nice win for you guys too, taking SMU behind the woodshed and clubbing them nearly to death today.

Go C-USA!!!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    Nice win for you guys too, taking SMU behind the woodshed and clubbing them nearly to death today.

Go C-USA!!!
    Worst beating I've seen on SMU since some of us were there for the baton twirling beat down.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I thoroughly enjoyed watching June Jones during that beat down today. It was pretty sweet. CUSA Texas Teams:2 American Texas Teams: 0
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

HD will be so glad to see DeepGreen after dealing with all the Cajuns the past week...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    HD will be so glad to see DeepGreen after dealing with all the Cajuns the past week...
    HD is the MVP. All Hail HD!

Puppy meangreenfan is just really nicemeangreenfan is just really nicemeangreenfan is just really nicemeangreenfan is just really nicemeangreenfan is just really nicemeangreenfan is just really nicemeangreenfan is just really nicemeangreenfan is just really nicemeangreenfan is just really nicemeangreenfan is just really nicemeangreenfan is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by dj95 View Post
    This is one of two games that I had circled to attend this year with my family (the other is USM), but when it got moved to Thursday, it ended any chance I had at driving over.
    I hear you bro -- we've all become whores to the national networks it seems..

We lost a lot of our attendance today having the 11am game and let me tell you -- it was like a radiation experiment out there. I am like malinoma like burned as I type this...my hands are crusting over. But hey it's on TV so that's all that matter right?

Is what it is but just wanted you guys to know our tailgates are open and we hope those who make it have a good time while you are hear (other than the score).

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by meangreenfan View Post
    Hey -- just wanted to share some C-USA love and say how proud we were you guys pulled off the big victory against LALA. I haven't looked at the stats yet but I have a guess the new QB is legit. Just a wild guess but clearly you guys have improved across the board. Hud don't give up these state games easy, specially in front of the home crowd.

That's a good La Tech team to beat Hud, he's a good coach... worries us Mean Greeners a bit for shore. I knew Holtz would turn the deal around. It has to feel good for you guys and it sure won't hurt your LA recruiting (just stay clear of Tejas okay?)....

Anyhows, yall know how these Thursday nite affairs go, peoples gotta work and all that so our tailgating won't be the typical tailgating or crowd. That said, you guys are welcome to join us pre game and all that. I know there are a lot of your fans in the DFW area and we want to welcome everyone with open arms. Dwayne I hope you are making the game -- would really like to meet you as well as others.

I think this will be a very good game and I can't wait. We have BBB linked as our La. Tech fan page so I hope Dwayne and his boys don't mind me posting our fan site at http://gomeangreen.com/forums

Hope to have some good discussions leading up to the contest on Thursday. Again my sincerest congratulations on beating ULL today. That is an impressive win and you have the UNT folks sweating quite a bit.
    WOW! Classy post. All Laf-aye-yette Cajuns take note. That's how you do it.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post

Go C-USA!!!
    Great point. UNT looked great today against SMU. Unfortunately, the MeanGreen looked a little too good for my taste. I hope they cut us some slack this Thursday night.

Amen. DeepGreen will be a breath of fresh air after the smell of those rotten Cajuns.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by meangreenfan View Post
    Post a way...

Harry and his bunch are always welcome here
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

HD lives up in Frisco or Plano am I right? Would like to shake hands with him for sure. Anyway -- let us know whose coming and we will sure try to extend some hospitality. Just wish our first one here was a traditional Sat eve deal so we could do it upright but it is what it is. Again great win for you guys and C-USA today.

+ Reply to Thread