+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mom's Night Out with Trace Adkins as "Bone"

Puppy juco22 has turned a few heads around herejuco22 has turned a few heads around herejuco22 has turned a few heads around here

Mom's Night Out with Trace Adkins as "Bone"

Have any of you seen the movie yet with Trace Adkins with a role in it as a bad guy! Its an okay movie, cuddos to Trace...

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Mom's Night Out with Trace Adkins as "Bone"

"Bad guy" is a stretch. He's a tattoo artist who in the end you find out is a lost Christian, but throughout the movie, he's trying to help the family find the baby. We did watch it this weekend and I was entertained. Wasn't great, wasn't bad. Sarah Drew's easy on the eyes, so that's cool. There were a few laughable moments. Whomever the group doing these positive Christian movies, are getting better and I enjoy supporting them.

Courageous was a fantastic film with most of the same crew.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Just watched this weekend. It was a fun show. They are doing a better job more recently of getting better talent.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I saw the movie and really laughed. No, it isn't the award winning production, but it did what it set out to do- I enjoyed it.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

The movie was great. Especially for my wife who has three kids at the house with two still in diapers. Just glad to watch a movie with a Christian message instead of crap.

+ Reply to Thread