+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking ahead!

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Re: Looking ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    Always nice to relish in some success, but let’s look ahead!
    The game against Northwestern at home will be welcomed and a fun game for all fans to enjoy!
    It will be the following game and the ones to follow that will determine this year’s team…
    Although Auburn is in the same class as OU, I don’t expect the same results as the OU domination of the Bulldogs!
    Coach D…, has the defense coming together and Coach H… seems to have the offence jelling nicely…
    Will our confidence continue as we take on Auburn, will Auburn take us for Granit, could there be an up-set in the making or a great showing from our Bulldogs?
    The learning process should be over by now and execution should be the focus from now on…
    Leaders are stepping up and the process of finding out what works and what does not is being addressed.
    Maybe I am just drifting in a fantasy world here and hopefully someone can bring me back down from cloud 9 that I am rideing on right now!
    . Impressive game for Demons-- qb hit 19 completions in a row . 4 drops and 1 throwaway. Upsets can happen but team has to be happy to finally play at home. We should get to play a lot of guys -- should be fun

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Come on people. In all the years of posting on this board, I can't believe maddawg hasn't taught y'all that we can't focus on all these games at once. The only game that counts is the next one. We can't risk losing it by talking about all these other games. STAY FOCUSED
    . Oldest cliche is give me 110% -- which is impossible. Second oldest is take it one game at a time-- which is also impossible. Die hards see schedule and find games that mean something to them ( me ull and demons) . Then the probable losers ( ou and auburn). We start talking about win / losses day schedule releases. Heck, I am thinking about next yr Ull game in Ruston. Team needs to stay focused -- we fans can goof around all we want-- no biggie

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    . Oldest cliche is give me 110% -- which is impossible. Second oldest is take it one game at a time-- which is also impossible. Die hards see schedule and find games that mean something to them ( me ull and demons) . Then the probable losers ( ou and auburn). We start talking about win / losses day schedule releases. Heck, I am thinking about next yr Ull game in Ruston. Team needs to stay focused -- we fans can goof around all we want-- no biggie
    Definatly, it's the teams job to stay focused!
    And the Fan's job is to get pumped up about even the smallest of details and relish in victory and cry in our milk with every defeat!
    It seems like forever since the Bulldogs have played at home and hopeing the Fans make them proud by showing up to support this team against NWS next Sat.
    They can't take any game for granit and over look any team, it can always result in disappointment!
    I am just hopeing that is Auburn's, mind-set when the Bulldogs come calling!
    Hopeing it's a bueatiful Sat. evening and a nice 26,000 fans show up for our first home game this year , which is certain to be an awesome season!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    Definatly, it's the teams job to stay focused!
    And the Fan's job is to get pumped up about even the smallest of details and relish in victory and cry in our milk with every defeat!
    It seems like forever since the Bulldogs have played at home and hopeing the Fans make them proud by showing up to support this team against NWS next Sat.
    They can't take any game for granit and over look any team, it can always result in disappointment!
    I am just hopeing that is Auburn's, mind-set when the Bulldogs come calling!
    Hopeing it's a bueatiful Sat. evening and a nice 26,000 fans show up for our first home game this year , which is certain to be an awesome season!

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Here is quick look at what future FBS opponents will be coming off of and looking forward to before and after playing Tech.

at Auburn--at Kansas State Thursday night (E$PN); hosts LSU October 4
    vs UTEP--at Kansas State September 27; hosts ODU October 11
    bye week
    vs UTSA--hosts FIU October 11; hosts UTEP October 25
    at USM--at North Texas October 18; at UTEP November 1
    vs WKU--hosts ODU October 25; hosts UTEP November 8
    at UAB--at FAU November 1; bye week November 15
    bye week
    at ODU--bye week November 15; at FAU November 29
    vs Rice--hosts UTEP November 21

+ Reply to Thread