+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking ahead!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Re: Looking ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Come on people. In all the years of posting on this board, I can't believe maddawg hasn't taught y'all that we can't focus on all these games at once. The only game that counts is the next one. We can't risk losing it by talking about all these other games. STAY FOCUSED
    Agree Dirty dawg, was specificly talking about how we might match up with Auburn with our new found confidense!
    I would not want to over look NWS, but pretty sure the
    bulldogs are going to have some fun at that game!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I attended the NSU- Mizzou State game. The ole "tale of two halves" game. Demons dominated the 1st half 24-7. Ended up losing 27-34.

NSU QB and WRs can pitch and catch. Better than UNT, which isn't saying much, but still. NSU looked bigger and more athletic than Mizzou State, but it was NSU that wore down in the 2nd half badly! Could be a conditioning thing, not sure. Mizzou State ran off-tackle and little sweeps in 2nd half and gobbled up huge chunks of yardage.

Dawgs are not good enough to overlook anyone. We'll get beat if we do. Bring that "A" game and we'll roll NSU.

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Not being a sunshine jumper, but after reading this board all offseason: we've already reached our expected 2 wins for the season. I guess anything else is lagniappe.

Varsity Bulldog diamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the rough

I expect us to use a fairly boring one dimensional attack next week… a lot of Dixon to the left,right and up the middle…hundred yards for him by halftime, before handing over much of the duties to Craft and Martin, if healthy, for much of the second…protect the ball, no stupid turnovers, and we have our easiest win of the year.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Auburn results to date...
    08/30/14 vs. Arkansas TV Auburn W, 45-21
    09/06/14 vs. San Jose State TV Auburn W, 59-13
    09/18/14 at Kansas State
    Takeing a look at the results for Auburn so far this year, could anyone say it's impressive at this point?
    I can't help but think that our Bulldogs are going to give the Tigers a battle when we meet again in Alabama in 2 weeks!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Eye of the beholder....

Auburn, I think, has been on cruise control and still won easily. But, we'll get a better read on them vs. K State. AU will have to bring their real game. We'll see...

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Eye of the beholder....

Auburn, I think, has been on cruise control and still won easily. But, we'll get a better read on them vs. K State. AU will have to bring their real game. We'll see...
    Yes, KS will be their best compitition to date this year!
    Not to mention on the road for Auburn!

Just getting back to Shreveport from a wedding in Ruston tonight and haven't read any thing posted here about the Tigers at KS game tonight!
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    Yes, KS will be their best compitition to date this year!
    Not to mention on the road for Auburn!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by turbodawg View Post
    Not being a sunshine jumper, but after reading this board all offseason: we've already reached our expected 2 wins for the season. I guess anything else is lagniappe.
    Thy avatar changes next week... hopefully.

Just getting back to Shreveport from a wedding in Ruston tonight and haven't read any thing posted here about the Tigers at KS game tonight!
    Auburn at K State Thur sept 18

Now....Auburn did crush Ark who smashed Tex Tech. FWIW

Did anyone get the results of the NWS game and Auburn vrs. Kansas State game for yesterday?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Did anyone get the results of the NWS game and Auburn vrs. Kansas State game for yesterday?
    Baylor 70 NW State 6
    Auburn plays KState on the 18th

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Baylor 70 NW State 6
    Auburn plays KState on the 18th
    Thanks Champ, you would have thought I would have known that since I posted the game dates at the beginning of the thread!
    Oh well, Stupid is as Stupid does!
    That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!
    With a 10-2 projected finish for the Bulldogs, and our first home game next weekend...What's the possible attendence for NSU projections?

NSU clobbered Southern yesterday, 57-21, I think was the final.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Champ, you would have thought I would have known that since I posted the game dates at the beginning of the thread!
    Oh well, Stupid is as Stupid does!
    That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!
    With a 10-2 projected finish for the Bulldogs, and our first home game next weekend...What's the possible attendence for NSU projections?

+ Reply to Thread