+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Duck Season 2014-2015

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Duck Season 2014-2015

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    If my wife finds one more cockleburr in the house she's gonna flip out...but it would still be worth it. Those things hurt almost as much as a lego when you step on one in your bare feet in the dark.
    I almost shattered my spine on a Lego once. Well, actually that occurred when I slammed into the wall while jumping around screaming from stepping on a Lego.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Say hello to my (new) little fren! I'm hostile and mobile once again. I grew up hunting on Toledo Bend and now I'm gonna see if my old haunts still produce like they used to and I have the ability to follow the birds. I'm already super-pumped about this coming season. DFM and Tech77 better watch out! I may set this thing up in front of their digs over on Claiborne and give them an early wake-up next seasondb 001.jpgdb 004.jpgdb 005.jpgdb 002.jpg
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Well, we go this weekend to pick up the new pup. Fox Red female we're gonna call Darby, short for Darbonne. Cant wait to get her home and looking forward to new adventures this coming duck season.

went and checked the pups out two weekends ago to get a feel for how they were at 5 weeks. trainer i respect asked me how they acted. told him the red female was pretty submissive when you turned her over and rubbed her chest and he asked about duck wing. told him that the guys niece had one on a string and a stick and at point old red was tearing up that duck wing pulling it all over the place. the said, thats the one he'd pick for his pup. truth is, the wife and son had already made lil' red the no.1 pick anyway LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    Well, we go this weekend to pick up the new pup. Fox Red female we're gonna call Darby, short for Darbonne. Cant wait to get her home and looking forward to new adventures this coming duck season.

went and checked the pups out two weekends ago to get a feel for how they were at 5 weeks. trainer i respect asked me how they acted. told him the red female was pretty submissive when you turned her over and rubbed her chest and he asked about duck wing. told him that the guys niece had one on a string and a stick and at point old red was tearing up that duck wing pulling it all over the place. the said, thats the one he'd pick for his pup. truth is, the wife and son had already made lil' red the no.1 pick anyway LOL

Great stuff! Marketdawg-esqu...

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Late season, BIG mallard beast fillets marinated in soy and honey. Stuffed with softer and sweeter Boars Head cream cheese that I seasoned with duck livers, hearts and garlic sauteed in butter. Heck of a Superbowl meal coming up!duckdinner 001.jpgduckdinner 002.jpg

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

well, we picked her up yesterday morning and thus far have very few pictures of her where she's not an abolute blur, she's everywhere. lady we got her from said she might have been the smallest of the group but def the most bold and would chase duck wings all over the place. man, thats a great thing but could be interesting getting through the next few months. the force is strong with this one . .. . .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

she is a cutie
    Good old Memorial Gym

Beautiful! That's a duck dog right there. She's built sturdy from the shoulders and has eyes that would make the wicked witch of the east go "Awww" Congrats! I've been toying with the idea of another duck dog as the one I have now is mostly belonging to my Pops but I'm not sure I have it in me to train another one and even though Catfish is gone a while now his memory still haunts me.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    well, we picked her up yesterday morning and thus far have very few pictures of her where she's not an abolute blur, she's everywhere. lady we got her from said she might have been the smallest of the group but def the most bold and would chase duck wings all over the place. man, thats a great thing but could be interesting getting through the next few months. the force is strong with this one . .. . .
    what town did she come from?
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    what town did she come from?
    Probably Tatooine, or Degoba. May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Probably Tatooine, or Degoba. May the force be with you.
    Me and Sooner don't know what you're talking about.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Me and Sooner don't know what you're talking about.
    Sorry, stupid Star Wars joke.

Darby hails from Lake Arthur. Mr. Authement had 9 in this litter, 7 males. when we picked up Darby he said he had sold all of them and the last went home that saturday afternoon. typically he said the males will just move slow but not with this group. Ross, gonna attach the pics of her dad and grandfather. grandfather has muscles on muscles.

dad
    darby dad.jpg
    grandfather
    darby grandfather.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Sorry, stupid Star Wars joke.
    I did know that. Me and Sooner both proudly claim to have never watched a Star Wars movie.

Is this the cast?

r-BIG-BANG-THEORY-COMIC-CON-large570.jpg
    Good old Memorial Gym

I did know that. Me and Sooner both proudly claim to have never watched a Star Wars movie.

Is this the cast?

Attachment 12427
    Nailed it......and, TWSS

+ Reply to Thread