+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Hillary Scandal

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Another Hillary Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    I seldom post on this forum, but I want to know this. Who exposed Hillary Clinton's use of the private e-mail?
    • Republicans? Probably her use of the private e-mail has been known to Republicans since the investigation of Benghazi began, so why wait so long? Maybe it was being held back for release in anticipation of the 2016 Presidential election.
    • Democrats? May have exposed it as a pre-emptive strike to get it out of the way long before the 2016 election, or some disgruntled Democrats who don't want Hillary to be their candidate?

Here's a old joke for you to enjoy while you contemplate an answer to my question . The word 'politics' comes from the word 'poly' meaning 'many' and the word 'ticks' meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.
    Either way, it means the information was exposed for political expediency. Not at all surprising, but it makes me sick every time it happens, on either side of the aisle.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I despise Beltway Politics all around. Dems and Reps are no different.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

The address was originally made known in 2013 through the hacking of Clinton confidant Blumenthal. No one would touch it because it is Clinton.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

I still remember the day my dad took me to see Earl K. Long at a whistle stop during his run for governor of Louisiana. My dad was not a supporter of the Longs, but he took me to see history in the making.

That one contact with Uncle Earl and the frenzy of the crowd started my political addiction. Until about 20 years ago the sport of politics was fun to follow and I was definitely a political junkie. Unlike basketball and baseball, politics lasted all year long.

Now the lack of truth in politics (aka spin) really bothers me. Political spin is sometimes much ado about nothing. I prefer to know the truth. I was able to kick the political habit when the truth finally dawned on me - God is in control, even in politics.

This thread about Hillary Clinton's private e-mail account really jumped out to me as being a great example of the spin in politics. Spin is put out by both parties and their media mouthpieces.

It didn't make sense to me that nearly 2 1/2 years after the Benghazi attack it was "discovered" that Hillary was using a private e-mail account. I suspect the truth is that the committee investigating the attack knew of her private e-mails long ago. I also suspect that the e-mails have already been reviewed by the committee. Please correct me if I'm wrong about either suspicion.

It appears the "discovery" of the private e-mail and the release of the "breaking news" was timed for some political reason. I just couldn't figure out which party and for what reason. That question prompted me to post initially.

I didn't do any research because I'm not aware of any media outlet that provides the whole truth. Alert to the Fox News fans, I know your opinion so don't even bother. I agree in advance to disagree with you.

I just couldn't resist the urge to post again about my disdain of political spin. This thread provides a good opportunity. I will try to wean myself from posting on the Pawlitics forum again.

Thank you for reading my long post. No response is needed.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Used to, partisan politics was rarely a part of the local scene. In reality is really isn't now. Louisiana is a single party system. Those who were democrats are still in politics as republicans today. But you are right. It was fun. I am a fourth generation political junkie. My great-grandfather, grandfather, and father were all elected to political office. I have seen some crazy stuff, but the Clintons bring politics to a whole new level. They scare everyone with how they control everything. I expect there to be a full blown rebellion in both parties this upcoming election with the moderate/establishment candidates taking it on the chin. This email scandal is just the thing to draw folks towards Chief Lies A lot (Lizzy Warren).

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

This dust-up first popped up on lefty sites. Sites that lean right ran with it after the left had already had their initial outrage because they even sometimes have morals (emphasize sometimes) and don't like the coronation of Clinton. Only the hardcore Clintonites are really defending, brushing off, and excusing this.

Congress did know about the address last summer. And again, the address first came to light in March 2013 and no one did anything about it then.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Michelle Malkin posted this today:

If emails from addresses like mau_suit@clintonemail.com were indeed passing through, White House IT might want to scrutinize Obama’s security settings and spam filter.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    Michelle Malkin posted this today:

He is probly receiving emails from Iran telling him to open the attached in regard to his inheritance.

Her excuse given today: it would be inconvenient to have more than just her blackberry.

From interview in 2011:
    MS. MORALES: All right. This one posted via Twitter. Elsie Friginal (ph) asks: What’s inside your purse; while Jerry Pen (ph) is asking: What’s on your iPod or iPad?

SECRETARY CLINTON: Well, I have a quite large purse, because when you travel as much as I do, you never know what you’re going to need. So in addition to makeup and all that goes with that, usually my Blackberry and papers of all kinds, because I can’t get away with a small purse because I’m in and out of meetings all the time. So it’s kind of a purse/briefcase sort of operation going on here. But when I go overseas, like on this trip, there are many more bags that come with me than just my purse in case something else is needed. And my iPod, just the usual wonderful musical “interluding” diversions that we all need, a wide variety. And on my iPad, I have to confess, mostly news sites, because I do a lot of looking to see what’s going on around the world.
    http://www.state.gov/secretary/20092.../11/177254.htm

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

What bothers me about all of this is why top government officials, ESPECIALLY cabinet members, are allowed to use personal email. It makes 0 sense. And since it's allowed, there's really nothing that anybody can do. Apparently this practice has been allowed through the last administration as well.

From a data security standpoint, it is unfathomable that this happens.
    Last edited by ITdrummer; 03-11-2015 at 11:14 AM.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

If Hillary signed government form OF109....she is in deep sh_t!!!! Watch the Kelly File on Fox News on 03-12-2015 at 8:00PM Central time for an update. That form has been requested from the State Department. My bet is...they won't be able to find it!!!

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Nothing will happen to Hillary, it doesn't matter what they find. Most people like living and enjoy their families to much.

+ Reply to Thread