+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Party of Death (new thread)

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Party of Death (new thread)

Didn't see the original thread...

Chucky Boy Schumer threatens two SC Justices and failed miserably in his weak-azz attempt to walk back his comments. It's in their blood, they can't help themselves when it comes to slaughtering innocent people, especially the ultimate in the defenseless...babies. Real toughies they are, eh. Gonna violently attack someone who can't defend themselves.*

And during Schumer's weak-azz comments today he revealed more of who they are. He said today "women will find it more difficult to carry out their Constitutional duties..." DUTIES! He referred to it as women's DUTIES, not rights, but their DUTY to have abortions. What a piece of shit he is.

*I think all those wanting to murder a baby should have to wait until that person is, say 20ish, and then they meet with swords and fight to the death. At least the sentenced-to-death person will have a fighting chance. "So, you wanted to abort me, murder me, when I was completely defenseless? Well, here's your chance Mr/Miss Right to Choose!" (crazy pipe dream...I know).

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Re: Party of Death (new thread)

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Didn't see the original thread...

Chucky Boy Schumer threatens two SC Justices and failed miserably in his weak-azz attempt to walk back his comments. It's in their blood, they can't help themselves when it comes to slaughtering innocent people, especially the ultimate in the defenseless...babies. Real toughies they are, eh. Gonna violently attack someone who can't defend themselves.*

And during Schumer's weak-azz comments today he revealed more of who they are. He said today "women will find it more difficult to carry out their Constitutional duties..." DUTIES! He referred to it as women's DUTIES, not rights, but their DUTY to have abortions. What a piece of shit he is.

*I think all those wanting to murder a baby should have to wait until that person is, say 20ish, and then they meet with swords and fight to the death. At least the sentenced-to-death person will have a fighting chance. "So, you wanted to abort me, murder me, when I was completely defenseless? Well, here's your chance Mr/Miss Right to Choose!" (crazy pipe dream...I know).
    Oh how they whine when there is a chance they may lose some decisions in a place where they have stacked the deck in their favor. Seems like he would have been out there repeating the Roberts' mantra he was spewing a few months ago: "
    We do not have Obama judges or Trump judges, Bush judges or Clinton judges. What we have is an extraordinary group of dedicated judges doing their level best to do equal right to those appearing before them"

+ Reply to Thread