+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast

Thread: Another Hillary Scandal

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Another Hillary Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    And today the Trump Foundation bites the dust.
    On it's own thank goodness. Can't say the same for the classless and fraud filled Klinton Foundation.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

There is NO QUESTION the Klinton Foundation is fraught with fraud. Their own director, Kessel, admitted to it.

Was the Trump Foundation also not-exactly on the up and up? I don't know, and what has been reported offers no real insight. Maybe there's more. Regardless, the Trump Foundation reached an agreement, a settlement and that is that.

We ALL KNOW this is all politically driven. Even goosey KNOWS that, but staying true to what he's taught in Commie School, he won't admit to it. They are taught if you keep saying the lie long enough, it effectively becomes the truth. Doesn't matter to me, and few others on this forum, we know better than goosey what the REAL TRUTH is.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Remember Trump University? Lol.

Trump is a fraudster.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    On it's own thank goodness. Can't say the same for the classless and fraud filled Klinton Foundation.
    Thanks to the AG of New York.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to the AG of New York.
    Lovely......as a biased liberal AG decides to hammer on a conservative's foundation
    instead of the liberal Klinton's decades of illegal crap.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Lovely......as a biased liberal AG decides to hammer on a conservative's foundation
    instead of the liberal Klinton's decades of illegal crap.
    If Trump ran a legitimate organization it wouldn’t be shut down.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Remember when you guys were outraged over Hillary’s use of a private email server (as was I)? Where is the outrage over Kushner’s use of WhatsApp to communicate with foreign officials?

So?

I am in contact with "foreign officials." Recently I have had both email and text exchanges with an engineer who represents a province in India. Trying to get my water treatment unit sold there. I have also had contact with an official in Tanzania, again about my unit.

Hey! today is International Water Day...billions of people either already are in crisis or in danger of being so re: clean water.

So, some day if I join a Republican administration, idiots like you, will say, "where is the outrage that Dawg80 once had contact with foreign officials?"

It's called international business...happens all the time.

Next!

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    So?

I am in contact with "foreign officials." Recently I have had both email and text exchanges with an engineer who represents a province in India. Trying to get my water treatment unit sold there. I have also had contact with an official in Tanzania, again about my unit.

Hey! today is International Water Day...billions of people either already are in crisis or in danger of being so re: clean water.

So, some day if I join a Republican administration, idiots like you, will say, "where is the outrage that Dawg80 once had contact with foreign officials?"

It's called international business...happens all the time.

Next!
    But you aren’t a US government official like Hillary was and Kushner is. Are you as dumb as you act or is this just for show?

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Remember when you guys were outraged over Hillary’s use of a private email server (as was I)? Where is the outrage over Kushner’s use of WhatsApp to communicate with foreign officials?
    I agree with this. None of the trump administration should be communicating with foreign officials with unsecure methods. I honestly haven't heard about this so I'm not sure what was communicated over the app, but it shouldn't happen.
    Trump University is just an example of Trump being willing to put his name on anything for money. The guy has Trump ties, Trump steaks (he reportedly eats his steak well done with ketchup so what does he know about steaks), I think he has his own wines (although I don't think he drinks). If there is money to be made Trump is willing to put his "brand" on it. For profit universities in general have proven to be a terrible idea. Trumps was no different.

The Trump foundation was basically a scam to reduce his tax burden. The story about him bidding on a painting of himself that was being auctioned off for the Trump foundation was a prime example. I don't remember all the details but he basically bought an expensive painting of himself (with money from one of his businesses) and got to right it off as a charitable donation.

Clinton foundation was a whole other level.

But you aren’t a US government official like Hillary was and Kushner is. Are you as dumb as you act or is this just for show?
    All that so-called contact occurred prior to Kushner being a US government official. Where'd you get the nonsense about his activity equating to Krooked Killary's...social media? LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    All that so-called contact occurred prior to Kushner being a US government official. Where'd you get the nonsense about his activity equating to Krooked Killary's...social media? LOL!
    Nope.

Elijah Cummings said that a lawyer for Ms. Trump, President Trump’s daughter, and Mr. Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and senior adviser, told the committee late last year that in addition to a private email account, Mr. Kushner uses an unofficial encrypted messaging service, WhatsApp, for official White House business, including with foreign contacts.

Well, Jeff Cummings' second cousin's girlfriend's BFF told a committee that none of that is true, but this BFF does report he/she knows for certain that Krooked Killary is indeed...crooked. To test the worthiness of said revelation I posted the question on Facebook, and, as of the latest tally, 97% agree with the BFF. The other 3% are raving morons.

BTW...let's talk Podesta brothers and Epstein, with ole Slick Willy in tow. Now, there's a real story.

+ Reply to Thread