+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Hillary Scandal

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Another Hillary Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Why insult Judas?

You are right, Judas probably did 1 or 2 good things before his betrayal. Hillary started with betrayal and has only gotten worse.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Things that I trust more than Hillary Clinton:

* Mexican tap water
    * A rattlesnake with a "pet me" sign
    * OJ Simpson showing me his knife collection
    * A fart when I have diarrhea
    * An elevator ride with Ray Rice
    * Taking pills offered by Bill Cosby
    * Michael Jackson's Doctor
    * An Obama Nuclear deal with Iran
    * A Palestinian on a motorcycle
    * Gas station Sushi
    * A Jimmy Carter economic plan
    * Brian Williams news reports
    * Loch Ness monster sightings
    * Prayers for peace from Al Sharpton

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post

* Mexican tap water
    * Gas station Sushi
    So true!!

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

* Mexican tap water
    * Gas station Sushi
    You should have started a separate thread for this. We could go on......and on

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

* Mexican tap water
    * Gas station Sushi
    Why is Loch Ness in the list?
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

What about Big Foot sightings? A former Enron execs financial advise? Undercooked pork? Athletic coach and player contracts.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

This should, but won't, open up the door for an investigation into her tenure as Secretary of State.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

I know some will attack the messenger, but remember Morris was part of the Clinton inner circle for years.

http://www.dickmorris.com/play-by-play/

Bill says: In law school Hillary worked on legal services for the poor.
    The facts are: Hillary’s main extra-curricular activity in law school was helping the Black Panthers, on trial in Connecticut for torturing and killing a federal agent. She went to court every day as part of a law student monitoring committee trying to spot civil rights violations and develop grounds for appeal.
    Bill says: Hillary spent a year after graduation working on a children’s rights project for poor kids.
    The facts are: Hillary interned with Bob Truehaft, the head of the California Communist Party. She met Bob when he represented the Panthers and traveled all the way to San Francisco to take an internship with him.
    Bill says: Hillary could have written her own job ticket, but she turned down all the lucrative job offers.
    The facts are: She flunked the DC bar exam and only passed the Arkansas bar. She had no job offers in Arkansas and only got hired by the University of Arkansas Law School at Fayetteville because Bill was already teaching there. She only joined the prestigious Rose Law Firm after Bill became Attorney General and made partner only after he was elected governor.
    Bill says: President Carter appointed Hillary to the Legal Services Board of Directors and she became its chairman.
    The facts are: The appointment was in exchange for Bill’s support for Carter in his 1980 primary against Ted Kennedy. Hillary became chairman in a coup in which she won a majority away from Carter’s choice to be chairman.
    Bill says: She served on the board of the Arkansas Children’s Hospital.
    The facts are: Yes she did. But her main board activity, not mentioned by Bill, was to sit on the Walmart board of directors, for a substantial fee. She was silent about their labor and health care practices.
    Bill says: Hillary didn’t succeed at getting health care for all Americans in 1994 but she kept working at it and helped to create the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) that provides five million children with health insurance.
    The facts are: Hillary had nothing to do with creating CHIP. It was included in the budget deal between Clinton and Republican Majority Leader Senator Trent Lott. I helped to negotiate the deal. The money came half from the budget deal and half from the Attorney Generals’ tobacco settlement. Hillary had nothing to do with either source of funds.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    I know some will attack the messenger, but remember Morris was part of the Clinton inner circle for years.

http://www.dickmorris.com/play-by-play/

Bill says: In law school Hillary worked on legal services for the poor.
    The facts are: Hillary’s main extra-curricular activity in law school was helping the Black Panthers, on trial in Connecticut for torturing and killing a federal agent. She went to court every day as part of a law student monitoring committee trying to spot civil rights violations and develop grounds for appeal.
    Bill says: Hillary spent a year after graduation working on a children’s rights project for poor kids.
    The facts are: Hillary interned with Bob Truehaft, the head of the California Communist Party. She met Bob when he represented the Panthers and traveled all the way to San Francisco to take an internship with him.
    Bill says: Hillary could have written her own job ticket, but she turned down all the lucrative job offers.
    The facts are: She flunked the DC bar exam and only passed the Arkansas bar. She had no job offers in Arkansas and only got hired by the University of Arkansas Law School at Fayetteville because Bill was already teaching there. She only joined the prestigious Rose Law Firm after Bill became Attorney General and made partner only after he was elected governor.
    Bill says: President Carter appointed Hillary to the Legal Services Board of Directors and she became its chairman.
    The facts are: The appointment was in exchange for Bill’s support for Carter in his 1980 primary against Ted Kennedy. Hillary became chairman in a coup in which she won a majority away from Carter’s choice to be chairman.
    Bill says: She served on the board of the Arkansas Children’s Hospital.
    The facts are: Yes she did. But her main board activity, not mentioned by Bill, was to sit on the Walmart board of directors, for a substantial fee. She was silent about their labor and health care practices.
    Bill says: Hillary didn’t succeed at getting health care for all Americans in 1994 but she kept working at it and helped to create the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) that provides five million children with health insurance.
    The facts are: Hillary had nothing to do with creating CHIP. It was included in the budget deal between Clinton and Republican Majority Leader Senator Trent Lott. I helped to negotiate the deal. The money came half from the budget deal and half from the Attorney Generals’ tobacco settlement. Hillary had nothing to do with either source of funds.
    Great find.

There is one per day!!

LOYALTY REWARDS? Clinton donors on African ‘safari’ with Bill, Chelsea
    • FORMER PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON and daughter Chelsea left earlier this week on a nine-day tour through Africa with a plane full of family foundation donors and Hillary Clinton supporters in tow,
    • adding jet fuel to accusations that contributors are getting rewarded— and courted for even more money.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    There is one per day!!

LOYALTY REWARDS? Clinton donors on African ‘safari’ with Bill, Chelsea
    • FORMER PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON and daughter Chelsea left earlier this week on a nine-day tour through Africa with a plane full of family foundation donors and Hillary Clinton supporters in tow,
    • adding jet fuel to accusations that contributors are getting rewarded— and courted for even more money.
    Clintons are sucking up for more$$$...surprise, surprise!!

Just saw this in an e-mail:
    Quote of the day, no, of the week, make that a month, yet it probably is quote of the year!
    No, DECADE. Wait a minute. It's the greatest quote EVER!

“My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked! My proudest accomplishment in
    which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know… the remnants
    of prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have
    overlooked the bigger picture and we didn’t do that and I’m proud of that. Very proud. I would say that’s
    a major accomplishment.”

- Hillary Clinton 11 March 2015

Could someone please tell me what she just said?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

She is proud she was able to act out the left agenda with zero results instead of sticking to the right agenda and getting some results.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw this in an e-mail:
    Quote of the day, no, of the week, make that a month, yet it probably is quote of the year!
    No, DECADE. Wait a minute. It's the greatest quote EVER!

“My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked! My proudest accomplishment in
    which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know… the remnants
    of prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have
    overlooked the bigger picture and we didn’t do that and I’m proud of that. Very proud. I would say that’s
    a major accomplishment.”

- Hillary Clinton 11 March 2015

Could someone please tell me what she just said?
    Doubtful, because there is no evidence she said it. It's not reported on any credible news site and it has been retracted and debunked by many. There are some other quotes from her that are difficult to decipher, but this one doesn't trace to her, if indeed it was ever said by anyone.

+ Reply to Thread