+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Football. Premium Chairback East Side Tickets Now Available - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Football. Premium Chairback East Side Tickets Now Available - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Due to a Conference USA rule prohibiting a member institution from allowing the student section directly behind the visiting bench, Louisiana Tech is reserving the first five rows between the 35-yard lines on the east side of Joe Aillet Stadium for non-students.

More...

Discuss it here.

Varsity Bulldog ElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of light

Re: Football. Premium Chairback East Side Tickets Now Available - latechsports.com

Same price as OO for young alumni. Wow. Wish I would have waited until the last minute.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Re: Football. Premium Chairback East Side Tickets Now Available - latechsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by ElDoDawgFan View Post
    Same price as OO for young alumni. Wow. Wish I would have waited until the last minute.
    These are for young alumni. You can probably move your tickets.

Varsity Bulldog SteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by ElDoDawgFan View Post
    You can call the ticket office and they will move you down. Just got off the phone with them.

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Just moved my two! Can't wait

Big Dog cberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to behold

As long as there's a waiting list for chair backs on the West side, there's $$$ being lost ! When funds are at a premium this is a no brainer - common since say's... add more premium seats on the WEST side. Maybe then the team would only have to play one $$$ game in a season. Playing Auburn in two weeks - all I'm hearing is "pray" we have no injuries in a game that means nothing towards conference play". Dooley saw this when he got the job at Tech & recognized what was going on and tried to stop it/reduce it...

I pray for our boys before each game for their safety...I hope we play the entire team against Auburn - showing the power structure that scheduled this nonsense, that this is a scrimmage game for us - just like they do in the pro's...Conference play starts after this game and that's where our priority is. "Take the $$$ and run"

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cberg View Post
    As long as there's a waiting list for chair backs on the West side, there's $$$ being lost ! When funds are at a premium this is a no brainer - common since say's... add more premium seats on the WEST side. Maybe then the team would only have to play one $$$ game in a season. Playing Auburn in two weeks - all I'm hearing is "pray" we have no injuries in a game that means nothing towards conference play". Dooley saw this when he got the job at Tech & recognized what was going on and tried to stop it/reduce it...

I pray for our boys before each game for their safety...I hope we play the entire team against Auburn - showing the power structure that scheduled this nonsense, that this is a scrimmage game for us - just like they do in the pro's...Conference play starts after this game and that's where our priority is. "Take the $$$ and run"

This is being done to put the Visitors back on the East side of the stadium, CUSA say's the first 5 rows behind the visitors bench cannot be student seating. North Texas found and exploited the loop-hole by moving the student section back 5 rows and offering the first as Young Alumni Tickets. This is a smart move by the admin, and frankly it's a little embarrassing that we were in the WAC who started this stupid rule for so long and couldn't figure this out.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

I got a call last week about this. They asked if I'd be interested in moving my seats. I told them I like my 00 seats - been there my whole life.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

We need to get one of the following for first 5 rows of Student Side & 1/2 of Section OO.

In the past, aisle width has been the excuse for not installing chairbacks on East Side, but these look like they could fit. The cost could be spread out over a few years (purchase the rights to seats).

1. http://www.alibaba.com/product-detai...327504129.html
    2. http://www.alibaba.com/product-detai...99715.html?s=p

Cheap end
    http://www.alibaba.com/product-detai...785951928.html

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post

This is a smart move by the admin, and frankly it's a little embarrassing that we were in the WAC who started this stupid rule for so long and couldn't figure this out.
    Benson

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Benson

Big Dog cberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to behold

Yes it is a smart move, I'm not saying it's not...in addition to that is the seating on the west side be expanded for those on a waiting list !

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

I feel sorry for those that sit in those seats, I'm not turning down because you chose those seats. if you want quieter seats then move to the west side.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Gladzilla View Post
    I feel sorry for those that sit in those seats, I'm not turning down because you chose those seats. if you want quieter seats then move to the west side.
    Some of us on the west side have a good time. Haven't heard, "down in front!" in about 3-4 years. We even get tem to stand up most of the time.

We did have a group of 4 leave the ULL game because we were all standing up. They got tired and left right after the half. Did t know them though.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

This is a muuuuch better solution than the "banners over the first 5 rows" idea mentioned earlier in the week.

+ Reply to Thread