+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Omaha Storm Chasers win 2nd Straight AAA Championship

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Omaha Storm Chasers win 2nd Straight AAA Championship

For the second straight season, the Omaha Storm Chasers have won the AAA championship. They had a 4-2 rain delayed win over the International League Champion Pawtucket Red Sox. The game was played last night in Charlotte, NC. I watched the game until the rain delay.

GM of the Storm Chasers is BB&B's OmahaDawg, Martie Cordaro.

Congrats, Martie.

P.S. How about posting a video of you getting your head shaved when attendance exceeded 8,000 one night? I saw the video earlier in the season when looking at MiLB schedules.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Omaha Storm Chasers win 2nd Straight AAA Championship

Good find. Our OmahaDawg never comes here to give us the good news regarding his success. A very modest fellow. This is a big deal for him and his career. Proud to be a fellow Dawg fan.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Congratulations, OmahaDawg!
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Thank you fine gentlemen. What a crazy run it was this year...wow. Our team and the KC organization are amazing.
    http://www.milb.com/news/article.jsp...vkey=news_milb
    http://www.omaha.com/sports/storm-ch...a4bcf6878.html

I will look, but not too hard, for the video of my staff challenge to sell 8k+ tickets on July 30 to shave my head...it was the best night in Werner Park history.

+ Reply to Thread