+ Reply to Thread

Thread: League

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

League

Just curious as to if anyone on the forums plays League of Legends at all. I know there aren't a lot of people of really the typical age range to be playing league, but it doesn't hurt to check.

Also, this part of the forum is pretty dang dead.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Re: League

Sorry ... Just found this.

No, I'm not playing League of Legends. But I hear its good stuff. You recommend?

I actually got a WiiU this summer, and it's .... pretty darn excellent. The new Mario titles alone are worth it, esp if you have kids in your house. The new controller is a little bulky, but you get used to it

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Re: League

League is pretty fun, especially if you have friends to play with. Its not bad alone, but playing with a group of "pubs" can be dicey at times. Its also better if you don't take it super seriously :P

+ Reply to Thread