+ Reply to Thread

Thread: College Sports Live

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

College Sports Live

Anyone else having issues with sound skipping and lagging? The quality over here is terrible. Please let me know if any of you are having similar issues.

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

Re: College Sports Live

Yes, I am having the exact same issue. Rebooted my computer to make sure it was not me. Its very choppy and lagging as you say.

Champ Lotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant future

This is the worst feed that I have ever seen and heard...it suuuuuu...uuuuuuu,,,cksssssssss!

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

This is terrible. Now I can't even pull up the stream. Just paid money for this. Tech seriously needs to do something about this.

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

This feed makes even Dave Nitz sound horrible. Good grief. I looked all over for a phone number or email address to contact someone but found nothing. Who to report this to?

Now saying I need adobe to run the feed, although it worked earlier in the first quarter. Something is fishy. Getting my money back. So much for enjoying the Tech game.

Called. The feed is down to work on audio issues. If you signed up for the service within the last 5 days, you can get a refund if you want. They said possibly in next 10 minutes. Keep refreshing.

Well, it's back up....sound issues, amazingly, may be worse than before

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

I wrote an email in the 1st quarter and got an email right back saying that they would have it fixed in a few minutes. Then right before halftime I replied and asked when, they replied (if you can believe this) for me to wait to watch it on the podcast at the end of the game!!!!!

I thought all of this crap was behind us?????

Champ Lotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant future

It's almost like Mel Tillis is calling the game!

This was a horrible experience listening to the game. As pathetic as things can be at least the video held together.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DFWDawg View Post
    This was a horrible experience listening to the game. As pathetic as things can be at least the video held together.
    Not for everyone. Just got to the interception.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Video was fine for me, and I even synched up the audio I was getting so it wasn't bad.

But it is still inexcusable for three reasons
    1) No All-Access feed of the entire radio pregame show.
    2) There should ALWAYS be an audio stream separate from the video stream for home games.
    3) No reason why in three and a half hours they couldn't get the audio stream to work when it never worked from the outset.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

I should write a proposal and such for Tech to cancel whatever contract they have with Learfield and whoever and have them give that money to a new company I start that would have an instantly better in house production (once the check cleared).

+ Reply to Thread