+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Tommy McClelland, too!

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

Fire Tommy McClelland, too!

You read the title. That's what should happen.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Fire Tommy McClelland, too!

Why??

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

To the pit.

Varsity Bulldog Bayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to all Bayou Dawg's Avatar

Dumb post. Pit!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Tommy Mac is a dyed-in-the-wool Demon. He was conditioned to hate Tech. Which leads me to ask, where did those refs come from.....Natchitoches? Uh huh....I smell a rat. An inside job.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

That is certainly uncalled for! He's done an excellent job overall to this point, and I certainly think one bad grade on a test doesn't even bring your overall grade down that much!

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by markay714 View Post
    That is certainly uncalled for! He's done an excellent job overall to this point, and I certainly think one bad grade on a test doesn't even bring your overall grade down that much!
    You know better than to use reason and common sense right now, Markay. TMac should be fired!

Did Dr. Guice hire TMac? Let's fire Dr. Guice, too!

Louisiana Tech football was embarrassed last night by Northwestern. Let's fire everybody in the football program!

Why did Tech Athletics spend money on a SEZ project instead of focusing on beating NW State? Let's fire everyone in Tech Athletics as well!

Let's establish the Ruston Inquisition and round up all the Tech faculty and personnel with any ties to Northwestern State and waterboard them and torture them to see if they leak classified information from our football team to NW State!

You know what? Maybe we should just fire everyone at Tech, bulldoze the entire campus, plant a bunch of darn pine trees and pretend the university never existed. We should burn our blue and red colors and adopt the purple and piss of the LSU mothership.

</sarcasm>

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Now you're talking sense TechAlum05. Wanted to post that myself.

Big Dog Easydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the rough Easydawg's Avatar

I am waiting to see how t Mac handles this before passing saying he needs to go. Other than the poor play on the field, is he responsible for
    1. All access not working, or working very poorly
    2. Allowing visiting fans and their band sit together
    3. Fireworks after the game of such a horrible loss

4. Although I was not there, poor video board

How were the concessions?

He needs to address the items above, but the MO of past ADs has been not to address issues publicly but only discuss items that are good in general or complain about not having resources.

With that said, I still support the Dawgs

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by StrongBad View Post
    You read the title. That's what should happen.
    That is just stupid.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechAlum05 View Post
    You know better than to use reason and common sense right now, Markay. TMac should be fired!

Did Dr. Guice hire TMac? Let's fire Dr. Guice, too!

Louisiana Tech football was embarrassed last night by Northwestern. Let's fire everybody in the football program!

Why did Tech Athletics spend money on a SEZ project instead of focusing on beating NW State? Let's fire everyone in Tech Athletics as well!

Let's establish the Ruston Inquisition and round up all the Tech faculty and personnel with any ties to Northwestern State and waterboard them and torture them to see if they leak classified information from our football team to NW State!

You know what? Maybe we should just fire everyone at Tech, bulldoze the entire campus, plant a bunch of darn pine trees and pretend the university never existed. We should burn our blue and red colors and adopt the purple and piss of the LSU mothership.

</sarcasm>
    Also, as alumni and fans, we should just go outside and shoot ourselves!

But, if we want to actually feel a part of the team, this is when we, as alumni and supporters, could be helpful by having 27k in attendance for each of the remaining games.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    Also, as alumni and fans, we should just go outside and shoot ourselves!

But, if we want to actually feel a part of the team, this is when we, as alumni and supporters, could be helpful by having 27k in attendance for each of the remaining games.
    I agree with what your saying, I really do. However, the fan base has literally been kicked in the balls the last two years. First the from the Orange Bowl to Toilet Bowl debacle of 2012. Then we had the nightmare season that was 2013. This fan base needs something to get excited about. Firecrackers ain't gonna do it. So I hope we have 27 K at each home game. I hope the faithful band together. However, I'm expecting no more than 17k at the UTEP game.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    I agree with what your saying, I really do. However, the fan base has literally been kicked in the balls the last two years. First the from the Orange Bowl to Toilet Bowl debacle of 2012. Then we had the nightmare season that was 2013. This fan base needs something to get excited about. Firecrackers ain't gonna do it. So I hope we have 27 K at each home game. I hope the faithful band together. However, I'm expecting no more than 17k at the UTEP game.
    You are probably right about attendance. But, if we want to be considered big time, we have to attend the games. Honestly, I have been lax in that the last couple yrs even though I was, and am, a season ticket holder. As successful a season as we had in 2012, I seldom attended. But it had nothing to do with expectations. I don't know the facts of the bowl situation in 2012, but from what I discern, our non participation in a bowl that year had as much to do with fan expectations as any administrative decisions. At any rate, I do believe the Indy Bowl could have and should have waited a couple hours to invite us. Personally, I would have thoroughly enjoyed scalping the Indians or shooting down a P40, but that is just me. I definitely would have preferred playing Northeast last night

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

I have no idea who was to blame. I know that I carried over that sour feeling to the 2013 season. 2013 compounded the feeling. You have got to think that 3-4 k last night were people we really needed to entertain. New faces. While the atmosphere did that, if they wanted to see us play good football, they left disappointed and won't be back.

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Whole deal is a mess....tech is better than ulm i think but least ulm coach is respected

+ Reply to Thread