+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Support!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Support!

No matter what happened last weekend, no matter if you like the HC, no matter if you don't think we have a chance today, it is time to stand up and SUPPORT OUR DAWGS!

GAME Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Support!

Cannot be said enough. Go Dawgs!

Big Dog latechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the rough

bulldogs!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post

WE ARE
    "A work in progress"

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

I can't wait. I woke up feeling great because it is game day. Hoping for a competitive game.

Big Dog SIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of light

http://LA TECH sings victory fight s...2usFpxtq2s</a>
    Its been two years aince the Dawgs have gotten to do this in an SEC opponents locker room. May the deities of the oblong be in our favor today. This team is good enough to hang around with the plainsmen, if the bounces are in our favor... but if every bounce goes against us like last week I'll still wear blue, I'll still get goosebumps watching videos like this and the comeback at Nevada.

The 2011 team was my favorite bunch of dawgs, they had backbone and fought those last games, I want to see that fight from these dawgs.

31-30 Good Guys!!!! I'm feeling good today.

WE ARE...

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SIC_EM_DAWGS! View Post
    http://LA TECH sings victory fight s...2usFpxtq2s</a>
    Its been two years aince the Dawgs have gotten to do this in an SEC opponents locker room. May the deities of the oblong be in our favor today. This team is good enough to hang around with the plainsmen, if the bounces are in our favor... but if every bounce goes against us like last week I'll still wear blue, I'll still get goosebumps watching videos like this and the comeback at Nevada.

The 2011 team was my favorite bunch of dawgs, they had backbone and fought those last games, I want to see that fight from these dawgs.

31-30 Good Guys!!!! I'm feeling good today.

WE ARE...

I had just posted the video of the end of the Alabama win on Facebook. Stating it was time for Tech to beat another probable SEC champion again - and in the same state!

BULLDOGS!!!!

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

we are ...

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Bulldogs!!!

Champ RunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to behold RunwayDawg55's Avatar

I refrained from posting on the board all week, but I woke up this morning ready to support the Dawgs!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post

WE ARE
    GO DAWGS!!!!

For at least the last 10 years I have questioned the logic of scheduling Auburn in football. I still do. It makes no sense to me, especially since we don't really share recruiting grounds with AU. Yes, games against OU and Texas A&M make more sense because we share (to a certain degree) the same recruiting and media market. But these Auburn games are a real thorn in our side.

I hope the DAWGS show some real fight today against Auburn. Lord knows, we are certainly due.

GO DAWGS!!!

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    GO DAWGS!!!!

For at least the last 10 years I have questioned the logic of scheduling Auburn in football. I still do. It makes no sense to me, especially since we don't really share recruiting grounds with AU. Yes, games against OU and Texas A&M make more sense because we share (to a certain degree) the same recruiting and media market. But these Auburn games are a real thorn in our side.

I hope the DAWGS show some real fight today against Auburn. Lord knows, we are certainly due.

GO DAWGS!!!
    They showed some FIGHT, but also shot themselves in the foot!! They are still a "work in progress". I'm just wondering when the work will be almost done???

+ Reply to Thread