+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cowbells

Big Dog coop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud of coop1448's Avatar

Cowbells

Was gonna post a pic but I'm photographically challenged. Stage in Ruston has red and blue cowbells and megaphones for 50% off. They also have what appears to b a gallon size flask, if needed.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Re: Cowbells

Quote Originally Posted by coop1448 View Post
    Was gonna post a pic but I'm photographically challenged. Stage in Ruston has red and blue cowbells and megaphones for 50% off. They also have what appears to b a gallon size flask, if needed.
    Actually, we are NOT supposed to bring any artificial sound producing items into the JOE. However, they don't enforce that rule. When they checked my bag prior to the TECH-Northwestern game two weeks ago....the security officer saw two cowbells in my bag and one cowbell in my brother's bag. He looked at us and said, "have a good time". We rang the heck out of those bells during the entire game. We ALWAYS bring our cowbells and have no problems.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    Actually, we are NOT supposed to bring any artificial sound producing items into the JOE. However, they don't enforce that rule. When they checked my bag prior to the TECH-Northwestern game two weeks ago....the security officer saw two cowbells in my bag and one cowbell in my brother's bag. He looked at us and said, "have a good time". We rang the heck out of those bells during the entire game. We ALWAYS bring our cowbells and have no problems.
    I don't even understand that rule.......

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Cowbells are for fans who choose not to yell.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I don't even understand that rule.......
    Probably a good rule that will keep Tech from being dubbed "Moo Tech".

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by THEarmada View Post
    Nope, we do both.

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

They are the third down defense call to arms. At the last game, a woman about ten feet away called me over and told me she missed my cowbell. I made my wife come over to hear it She had been complaining about it, but from now on, it will be back by popular demand.

This Saturday I was watching over 100,000 Belgians crossing the river Scheldt at Antwerp on a pontoon bridge as a reenactment of the 100 year anniversary of the fleeing of the Germans as they smashed the mighty forts around Antwerp with remarkable ease. There was a huge crush of people pouring through town to the river. In 1914, the desperate citizens built a bridge to escape Many ended up in Britain where most worked in the war industries. Maybe on the 18th I can watch football again as it was intended for all people to do.

Varsity Bulldog barkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of light barkly's Avatar

The guard looked in my bag, where my cowbell was, and said, "no artificial noisemakers allowed". I told him that my cowbell was not "artificial", it was the real thing. He smiled and said "enjoy the game".

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THEarmada View Post
    We do BOTH....can't talk much today...yelled a lot last night. James of the TAG TEAM said I was still ringing my bells when we were 52 points ahead. I told him I ring them til the game is over!!!! I'm doing my part to help the team.

Big Dog dawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud of dawg1984's Avatar

We do BOTH....can't talk much today...yelled a lot last night. James of the TAG TEAM said I was still ringing my bells when we were 52 points ahead. I told him I ring them til the game is over!!!! I'm doing my part to help the team.
    And that's the way it should be.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

If one of you were double-handing the cowbells, you got a good 5 seconds of so of TV time.

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    If one of you were double-handing the cowbells, you got a good 5 seconds of so of TV time.
    I had a bell in each hand....ringing them both! Don't know anything about being on TV.

+ Reply to Thread