+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best College Football Ever Seen 10/4/14

Big Dog cberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to behold

Thumbs Up Best College Football Ever Seen 10/4/14

WOW - I've never seen so many games with their fans on the field after a victory :

Baylor over Texas;
    Auburn over LSU;
    Miss. St. over Texas A&M
    Ole Miss over Alabama;
    TCU over Oklahoma;

Michigan State over Nebraska
    Rutgers over Michigan (1st win in over 30+ years against Michigan) The fans covered the whole field after this one.

La. Tech over UTEP: our guys played lights out & had their best game of the year...even thou the fans did not hit the field after the game we had a pretty good turn out...

Talk about a weekend to remember - this was it...In my list above are many top teams going down in one weekend. There must have been a full moon!

Varsity Bulldog BulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of light

Re: Best College Football Ever Seen 10/4/14

Quote Originally Posted by cberg View Post
    WOW - I've never seen so many games with their fans on the field after a victory :

Miss. St. Over Texas A&M
    This is not correct. The players from both teams went onto the field after the game, but zero fans stormed the field. Not that it matters.

+ Reply to Thread