+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ...and now we wait. Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde?

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

...and now we wait. Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde?

Well, the first half of the season is done. We have seen the good, the bad and the ugly. What is before us? We have met the mighty (OU and Auburn) and have fallen to the unlikely (NSU). We have blown away the pesty (ULL) and also two CUSA foes. We now have nothing but CUSA opponents before us. None of them look unbeatable and most look like wins, but what team will we see? I really think this team turned a major corner Saturday night. I predict we finish well, but I am still unsure if we are able to get to the CUSA championship game with, no doubt, Marshall. What do you think?

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: ...and now we wait. Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde?

I think we will look back at the season and think "The NSU loss probably did a lot for us mentally". We were focused for a full 60 minutes yesterday, not 59. We even got the pick with 30 seconds left in the game.

We have not had that all season, including at UL-Laugh and UNT. We kept our foot on their neck until there was no time left on the clock. We absolutely left no doubt who is the better team.

Big Dog NTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to behold NTXDawg's Avatar

NWSt game was a fluke. The perfect storm of a trap game, turnovers etc. Even happens to the big boys. I think this team is really good and I expect us to finish out a minimum of 4-2 giving us at worst a 7-5 season and a bowl game. I think its more likely we go 8-4, and 9-3 is certainly doable. Marshall will be very tough in the championship game if we make it there. Offense is really clicking. We have an really good defense to complement it. Somebody said it in another thread. When was the last time we had BOTH a good offense and a good defense in the same season. It looks like we do this year.

Varsity Bulldog old dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Barring injuries to key personnel, I think the Dawgs will make it to the championship game, and if the front seven can keep pressure on Marshall's QB, I think our secondary is good enough for the Dawgs to beat them.

But then I am a Bulldog fan so I may be looking at the world thru "rose colored glasses".

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

"We are what our record says we are" at this point. I've begun tentative plans for a bowl game though....
    Have you considered those Dogs?

+ Reply to Thread