+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MTSU Tickets for Cub Scouts

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Mtsu MTSU Tickets for Cub Scouts

If anybody has tickets they are not going to use for the UTSA, I would gladly take them off your hands.

I am trying to get as many scouts from my son's pack there as possible, and would love to be able to entice the parents with a complimentary ticket.

If you would like to donate your ticket to a great cause, please send me a PM.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Champ techblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to behold

Re: UTSA Tickets for Scouts

I will give you what tickets we do not use, but I will not know until gameday how many in our crew will be going. It could be up to 6 on the west side. Would you be willing to meet up and get them that Saturday or will that be too late of notice for those parents?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techblue4 View Post
    I will give you what tickets we do not use, but I will not know until gameday how many in our crew will be going. It could be up to 6 on the west side. Would you be willing to meet up and get them that Saturday or will that be too late of notice for those parents?
    I'm not sure - they want us to purchase tickets ahead of time, but if you know you'll have at least a couple extra, I'll let folks know. We have to be at North Endzone (Dawgzilla) at 10:15, so I can catch up with you there.

Champ techblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    I'm not sure - they want us to purchase tickets ahead of time, but if you know you'll have at least a couple extra, I'll let folks know. We have to be at North Endzone (Dawgzilla) at 10:15, so I can catch up with you there.
    I understand. I'll try to find out as soon as possible.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Can we buy tickets and allocate them for the scouts?

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Can we buy tickets and allocate them for the scouts?
    Tenacious Dog is working on that

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

How many tickets are needed?
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    How many tickets are needed?
    Not sure- waiting on headcount from cubmaster

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

I'd be willing to buy a few if Tenacious Dog gets the logistics settled. This is one of those situations where we can build a fan for life.
    WWDog
    La Tech

Champ Westv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the rough

I may have a few to give. It depends on my employees. I give them tickets to go to the games. I will find out who's not going if any, and you can have what we don't use.

Big Dog Saint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant future

May have an extra to but won't know until next week. Will donate if we're buying tickets for the scouts.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

I expect to have details on helping with tickets for Scout Day by this afternoon. Back as soon as I have know more.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Here's the the deal on discount tickets for Scout Day. Tickets will be $12 and you can call the ticket office to order them.

318-257-3631

If you are involved in Scouting or have a connection to Scouting, you should get a head count as soon as you can and call the ticket office and let them know how many you need. If it looks like demand is outstripping supply I'll be back and pass the word. For now, I'm in for 20 tickets.

This is a great way to introduce young people to Tech and start them on the path to attending. If you can spare a few bucks, it's money well spent.

Go Dawgs!

I'll check back to this thread this weekend and on Monday. I plan on calling the ticket office on Monday or Tuesday to determine how many more tickets are needed. I will buy some at that time. If the numbers are reasonable to make it a done deal, I will attempt to do that.
    WWDog
    La Tech

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    Here's the the deal on discount tickets for Scout Day. Tickets will be $12 and you can call the ticket office to order them.
    Amazing.

Thanks to those who are willing to pony up for this cause.

+ Reply to Thread