+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: post game call in show

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Utsa post game call in show

Should this not be an Avenue to advance our team and not bad mouth the program for all of North Louisiana to hear? This is worse than the epic lsu tweet battle of 2014?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: post game call in show

Compliment where compliments are needed. <Gripe> about what needs <griping>.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Should this not be an Avenue to advance our team and not bad mouth the program for all of North Louisiana to hear? This is worse than the epic lsu tweet battle of 2014?
    I missed the last half, what happened?

Big Dog RGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the rough

I am inclined to agree with CHC, talk about the great atmosphere, the food in tailgate alley, and the Dawgs holding on for the win and being 3-0 in the conference game.

Then invite everyone else out for the next home game. Sell it up in a positive way that we hope bowl officials will be present and we want to make a great show for them.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

I didn't listen to it much but I prefer an honest assessment of the atmosphere etc. Nothing will ever change unless we candidly talk about issues, even in public.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

I wasn't privy to what was said but judging from what is hashed around on this board sometimes, I can imagine.
    There is a difference between talking about issues in private and washing your dirty laundry in front of the world.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Big Dog dj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant future

I think the point these young guys (with out kids) on the show were missing is that those 4,000 who did not show up probably couldn't back out of family commitments that were established before the game changed. My family was there, but my wife and one of my sons had to leave at the half for a youth soccer game. My sister's family couldn't come because of youth football in Shreveport. Our culture here is not accustomed to 11AM kickoffs. Youth sports probably kept a lot of those fans away, and I don't see these leagues across North LA changing to accommodate LA Tech's schedule. So, might as well suck it up and deal with it. WKU might not have bad attendance because it is homecoming and the Rice game is Saturday after Thanksgiving, so problem will not be youth sports for that game.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

My problem with them is that they kept harping on attendance and didn't move back to FOOTBALL!

At least they didnt reveal that the number of butts in seats was no where near 18k.

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

Tech fan base is fragile at best. The 26k first game was a stunner. I'm not surprised there was only 15k there today - this has been the attendance pattern for years. Tech fans are VERY inconsistent - student side was low and there were as many empty season ticket blue seats as filled. Blame it on early kick, on hunting season, on youth sports but in reality it's just the same apathetic fan attendance behavior that I have seen for 25 yrs
    Will it ever change - who knows.

We won, it wasn't pretty but we are in FIRST place with 5 winnable games left. I'll be at all the homers whether there is 15k or 26k.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

I will say this. TV is ruining football games for me. Too slow, too long breaks, no flow to the game. I was ready to leave before the 4th qtr.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    I will say this. TV is ruining football games for me. Too slow, too long breaks, no flow to the game. I was ready to leave before the 4th qtr.
    Would not surprise me if college ball changes rule to keep clock running even while resetting the chains on first down. Games take too long. My kids wear out. FWIW, we missed today due to soccer at 11 and a family member funeral after lunch. Going to game never crossed our minds today. Hunting season is no excuse. We hunt most Saturdays when gun season opens and work around games.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Would not surprise me if college ball changes rule to keep clock running even while resetting the chains on first down. Games take too long. My kids wear out. FWIW, we missed today due to soccer at 11 and a family member funeral after lunch. Going to game never crossed our minds today. Hunting season is no excuse. We hunt most Saturdays when gun season opens and work around games.
    Much simpler solution...limit commercial breaks to 2 3-minute breaks during quarters and a 5-minute break between quarters. At least that way game management can plan activities during the breaks. I counted one stretch today with a TV timeout after 4 straight changes of possession...that's too often.

Other than that, the rules don't need changing. If I wanted to watch games where the clock doesn't stop after 1st downs, I would watch Sundays (and I don't).

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

The main guy ( a young man with great potential IMO) needs some help with show. I realize it is VERY difficult to do this type show alone. Saying this to say that the goofball KZKZ DJ they randomly injected into the show killed the show today. To all the KXKZ family and sponsors...If you can't find anybody better than this goof ball to co-host and mis-lead the young man who has all the potential, just kill the show. Don't embarrass our fans and yourselves by putting this crap on the post game show. Today's show was THE worst ever. Absolutely HORRIBLE!

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    I like the breaks (all are 2 minutes) they give me time to run to bathroom & back, or grab a drink. Especially with my 7 year old- he has to go a lot - so I don't miss game action

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    The main guy ( a young man with great potential IMO) needs some help with show. I realize it is VERY difficult to do this type show alone. Saying this to say that the goofball KZKZ DJ they randomly injected into the show killed the show today. To all the KXKZ family and sponsors...If you can't find anybody better than this goof ball to co-host and mis-lead the young man who has all the potential, just kill the show. Don't embarrass our fans and yourselves by putting this crap on the post game show. Today's show was THE worst ever. Absolutely HORRIBLE!
    I agree; it was the cohost that brought up the attendance subject.

+ Reply to Thread