+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Incredible

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

LaTech Incredible

LTAC contributions grew about $ 6,000,000 this year. That's huge jump. That was announced at game today!! Did I hear that correctly? The lack of fan support is greatly exaggerated

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Incredible

Old news, and mainly due to capital contributions needed to get the South Endzone building project going.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    Old news, and mainly due to capital contributions needed to get the South Endzone building project going.
    . No such thing as old news when most people don't know it. I sit with dozen LTAC members and none of us new. Most of us know the project actually began last year and several million donated. Be carefull, you come off as know it all assuming rest of us are as informed as you-- AND I never get tired of hearing you can't tax your way to prosperity. Still, the capital improved did not begin in 2014-- just continued.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Wonder why we have trouble with our color situation...

http://shop.latechsports.com/

Incredible!

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    . No such thing as old news when most people don't know it. I sit with dozen LTAC members and none of us new. Most of us know the project actually began last year and several million donated. Be carefull, you come off as know it all assuming rest of us are as informed as you-- AND I never get tired of hearing you can't tax your way to prosperity. Still, the capital improved did not begin in 2014-- just continued.
    They've had the same announcement for all three games - just didn't hear it

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Time and turnover brings changes.

Doubt they're are many on the athletic's staff that know about the decision several years ago to push blue as a way to build our identity. Compared to the number of schools that push shades of red (Oklahoma, Nebraska, Alabama, Georgia, Florida State, the Lafayette school to name a few) relatively few schools push blue as their primary color.

I'll keep wearing Bulldog Blue.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I wish we could go with only blue and maybe white merchandise. Have red shirts given away to all who come to red out game. If we don't sell it, fans can't buy it. After a year or 2 even fans who own red shirts and polls would stop wearing them most likely.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I wish we could go with only blue and maybe white merchandise. Have red shirts given away to all who come to red out game. If we don't sell it, fans can't buy it. After a year or 2 even fans who own red shirts and polls would stop wearing them most likely.
    I want one of those RED Tech jerseys....and I'll dare you to try to take it away from me. :icon_wink: Still the best looking jersey in America. And it's red!

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I want one of those RED Tech jerseys....and I'll dare you to try to take it away from me. :icon_wink: Still the best looking jersey in America. And it's red!
    HD, I love the look of the red as well. I think one of the biggest issues is that we don't have a full stadium. At the NSU game, the stadium was packed enough that it looked great and there was some red mixed in(other than the band). Until we have 25k plus at every game, one solid color is better IMHO. When it is time to rock the red I am all for it.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    HD, I love the look of the red as well. I think one of the biggest issues is that we don't have a full stadium. At the NSU game, the stadium was packed enough that it looked great and there was some red mixed in(other than the band). Until we have 25k plus at every game, one solid color is better IMHO. When it is time to rock the red I am all for it.
    I really don't care what color the shirt is as long as it has an official tech logo on it. Hopefully these people own a red tech shirt and a blue tech instead instead of 1 blue tech shirt.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by touchdown123 View Post
    I really don't care what color the shirt is as long as it has an official tech logo on it. .
    Official Tech logo? The WBB team is using officially using an unofficial logo and color. I guess they have a different set of rules?

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Official Tech logo? The WBB team is using officially using an unofficial logo and color. I guess they have a different set of rules?
    I meant that they bought the shirt from the school or the school profited from the sale of the shirt. That is really all I care about.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

The Lady Techsters logo? Columbia blue?

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    The Lady Techsters logo? Columbia blue?
    An unapproved color combo for the block T on the uniform. They seemed to be concerned about that when they were looking for an excuse to change to the red T on the helmets.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

An unapproved color combo for the block T on the uniform. They seemed to be concerned about that when they were looking for an excuse to change to the red T on the helmets.
    Except we know red on red is unapproved and white on red is approved.

+ Reply to Thread