+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Ditch Wagon Wheel

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Ditch Wagon Wheel

Since we're talking sing-alongs, why not:

"thank god I'm a country boy?"

Big Dog SIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by LATechBanjo View Post
    Since we're talking sing-alongs, why not:

"thank god I'm a country boy?"
    No... Just NO!

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

This probably won't come across well at a football game, but I'll give the board operator $1,000 to play it.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    This song could bridge the generation gap between the young and old as both groups have it in common - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1R1beOXoOs
    Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    Ho do I gotta ask.

Are you serious?
    As Robert DeNiro would say - "you talkin' to me." :icon_wink: If so, I'm always serious. Well, at least sometimes.

Most of the songs suggested in this thread are standards at baseball and basketball games all over the country. I don't recall hearing RhythmDawg's "It's Business Time" at any game, but like many of the other songs suggested, it would offend some people. Some get offended by rock, some by country, some by rap. Everyone has a music preference.

If the goal is to get something unique to Tech that fans of any age or musical preference can get into and sing, this silly children's song is a good example. A children's song like this will probably not offend even the prudes among us.

Didn't you like "I Got a Pea"? I think it's a catchy tune with silly words that kids of all ages will enjoy and learn quickly. Here's a faster version of the same song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M90qVmkGpM

As I just heard in RhythmDawg's posted song, two minutes in Heaven is better than one minute in Heaven. Listen to the not quite two minutes (1:39) of the faster version (without animation). Yes, I'm serious.....maybe.

Big Dog BCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to all

Which, reminds me of what the Daktronics person said a couple of weeks ago at the unveiling of the West Monroe video board and sound system.
    "If these institutions would hire good people, train them well, and pay them well, problems would be held to a minimum . . . and they wouldn't be hired away so often to better paying locations."[/QUOTE]

TECH has apparently not taken this advice to heart...

+ Reply to Thread