+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fan Vote Competition

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Fan Vote Competition

One of my undergraduate professors, Dr. Heath Tims, has been nominated for the Visionary Educator Award, sponsored by La Tech Athletics and Vantage Health. If y'all wouldn't mind voting for him, the poll is linked here on the Facebook page. Dr. Tims is tireless in his support of La Tech Athletics and our mission of education, so I believe he's very deserving of the award.

The award winner gets a bunch of stuff, tickets, etc. A voter will also be chosen randomly to receive UTSA tickets (yes, you read that right).

And, no, I didn't do this for a grade

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Fan Vote Competition

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    One of my undergraduate professors, Dr. Heath Tims, has been nominated for the Visionary Educator Award, sponsored by La Tech Athletics and Vantage Health. If y'all wouldn't mind voting for him, the poll is linked here on the Facebook page. Dr. Tims is tireless in his support of La Tech Athletics and our mission of education, so I believe he's very deserving of the award.

The award winner gets a bunch of stuff, tickets, etc. A voter will also be chosen randomly to receive UTSA tickets (yes, you read that right).

And, no, I didn't do this for a grade
    Like the fact he is a Tech Alum

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

He has also been known to post on BB&B and usually can be seen in Section 107 during basketball season
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Wish he and Angela Kennedy could win in it in a tie.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

He was in several of my mechanical engineering classes while we were attending Tech.

+ Reply to Thread