+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Typical ULM Grad

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Typical ULM Grad

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Fixed it.:icon_wink:

There are many, "Tech fans" who read and post on this board who were in BR last week.
    Name names. Remember, cock roaches don't like light.

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    I remember when Pee Wee actually played for the Dodgers. I can't remember Dizzy's podnuh before then,though. When the Braves won the World Series in 1957 Joe Adcock's mother was my fifth grade teacher.
    I believe Dizzy's previous partner was Buddy Blattner (sp). I remember I got a big kick out of the "Old Pro" Falstaff beer ads. I believe Eddie Mayehoff supplied the voice for the "Old Pro".

Puppy blackjackcaddy10 is a jewel in the roughblackjackcaddy10 is a jewel in the roughblackjackcaddy10 is a jewel in the roughblackjackcaddy10 is a jewel in the roughblackjackcaddy10 is a jewel in the roughblackjackcaddy10 is a jewel in the roughblackjackcaddy10 is a jewel in the roughblackjackcaddy10 is a jewel in the roughblackjackcaddy10 is a jewel in the roughblackjackcaddy10 is a jewel in the roughblackjackcaddy10 is a jewel in the rough

I think this covers what I need to say about this subject. I worked for the football team at Tech, I graduated from Tech, and I pull for Tech in every sports competition that they play for, and I will never jump ship despite how bad our team or coaching staff is some years. I'll be a dawg until I die and to the people who wear LSwhoo colors and support them but graduated somewhere else I take pleasure in your disappointment when your beloved purple and p&^* loses. GOOD DAY FELLOW DAWGS.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by blackjackcaddy10 View Post
    I think this covers what I need to say about this subject. I worked for the football team at Tech, I graduated from Tech, and I pull for Tech in every sports competition that they play for, and I will never jump ship despite how bad our team or coaching staff is some years. I'll be a dawg until I die and to the people who wear LSwhoo colors and support them but graduated somewhere else I take pleasure in your disappointment when your beloved purple and p&^* loses. GOOD DAY FELLOW DAWGS.

black-preacher-meme-generator-preach-it-brother-84c7bf.jpg

Big Dog DogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the rough

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

can you update the logo to our current one, the LATech one? Tks

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    can you update the logo to our current one, the LATech one? Tks
    That is our current.

+ Reply to Thread