+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prediction

Big Dog counselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of light

Prediction

What will Dawgs record be after first ten games?

Varsity Bulldog ElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of light

Re: Prediction

I'm going with 9-1. The one coming to cuse or temple

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ElDoDawgFan View Post
    I'm going with 9-1. The one coming to cuse or temple
    9-1 @ cuse

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

We can beat Temple and we will not lose by much to Cuse.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

0-10

I prefer to be pleasantly surprised! :icon_wink:

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

10-0. To heck with the Orangemen!

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

4 and 9 plus 2.

That's 4 returning players and 9 new players plus 2 new coaches. I'm not ready to make a prediction until I see how this team gels.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    4 and 9 plus 2.

That's 4 returning players and 9 new players plus 2 new coaches. I'm not ready to make a prediction until I see how this team gels.
    "We'll see."

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I predict we have the chance to be very very good -

Now will they be very very good from the get go or will they find their legs at the end of January?

That's the question
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Varsity Bulldog Nuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the rough Nuke Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post

Now will they be very very good from the get go or will they find their legs at the end of January?

That's the question
    I think VERY, VERY good from the get go Dwayne. I'm going to go out on a limb and say our first loss will be the second conference game, at UTEP. I'm not sure if Tech will be back in classes by that time, Jan 8th, but that's just a very tough matchup on the road. Their size could negate our pressure, unless their bigs try to dribble too much. That's really the only game I see on the early part of the schedule that I don't feel confident about, and quite possibly, our only loss of the year. We'll be able to take their energy and confidence away at the TAC on Feb. 26th. There will certainly be some nail-biters along the way though that could come down the very end. Since this is a prediction thread, there's mine!

Nuke

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

We should be 9-0 going into the game with both teams being ranked in the top 25.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

That's the question
    Has the question about when we will be very very good been answered?

I hope we see positive evidence over the remainder of the season that we have been very very good since the end of January.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Has the question about when we will be very very good been answered?

I hope we see positive evidence over the remainder of the season that we have been very very good since the end of January.
    As you know late January and February is when the contenders are separated from the pretenders
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

As you know late January and February is when the contenders are separated from the pretenders
    Yes, that's right and we are now in that time frame. We really haven't shown ourselves to be very, very good, but now it's time now to step up and prove we are very, very good. I know we are closer to contenders than pretenders; however, I'm not yet convinced we are the best team in the conference.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, that's right and we are now in that time frame. We really haven't shown ourselves to be very, very good, but now it's time now to step up and prove we are very, very good. I know we are closer to contenders than pretenders; however, I'm not yet convinced we are the best team in the conference.
    Tonight will show if we are there or are very very close to the best in the conference.

+ Reply to Thread