+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UAB Roll Call

Big Dog BullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the rough BullPupN'46's Avatar

Re: UAB Roll Call

suggestion!!! do not try to park at legion field. Go to civic center 1st avernue north and take city bus to legion field. Free parking at civic center. Catch bus after game back to cc.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I've never had any problems parking in the lots a Legion Field for a UAB game the cost is $8 and there is usually plenty of parking
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Big Dog RGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the rough

I just spoke with the Tech ticket office and was informed that we sold about 1/2 of the allotment for the UAB game! However the allotment was only 350 tickets.

Hopefully a lot more Tech fans are buying from the UAB website or plan to purchase at the gate. See you guys there!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

I bought mine through UAB

$15 each

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I bought mine through UAB

$15 each
    Same price through the Tech ticket office, but I asked to have mine mailed like a dumba$$ on Monday, and as of yesterday they still hadn't arrived. Hopefully they will be in my mailbox today. If not, I guess I'll have to get one at the gate. I need to remember that will call is my friend.

ETA: And stupid, stupid me, the ticket never came. Oh well, I guess I'll be padding UAB's numbers for the game.
    Last edited by tigtoo30; 11-07-2014 at 05:56 PM.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Kyle and I...
    Dalton & I will be there. We'll look for yall.

Enjoyed the company yesterday!

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Indeed! Good to hang out with yall too.

We reached our destination well after midnight. Kids didn't figure it out until this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Indeed! Good to hang out with yall too.

We reached our destination well after midnight. Kids didn't figure it out until this morning.
    Good job!

+ Reply to Thread