+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Ben Carson 2016?

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Dr. Ben Carson 2016?

Yes, the 2016 race for the White House has already gotten started -- and it looks like Dr. Ben Carson is first in the ring.
    Carson, a famous pediatric neurosurgeon and conservative political star, will air a nearly 40 minute-long ad introducing himself to the American people this weekend, an aide to Carson confirms to ABC News.
    The documentary titled “A Breath of Fresh Air: A New Prescription for America” will air in 22 states and Washington, DC. The paid video will detail some of his biography and family life, including his rise from being born to a single mother with a poor childhood in Detroit to director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins for almost 40 years, known for his work separating conjoined twins, to potential 2016 presidential candidate.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/meet-ben-carson-republican-throw-hat-2016-ring/story?id=26735300

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Dr. Ben Carson 2016?

I admire this man. Some great life lessons can be learned from him. Unlike Obama, he is very open about his past and his upbringing.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

The GOP will never support him in sizable numbers. They will say "I really like him" and then support another candidate.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Woof! View Post
    The GOP will never support him.
    I'll play...

Why not? Don't say, "he doesn't have a chance to win", because they have supported several dead beat candidates in the past.

IMO, he will bring the working class black voters over. Not sure how any existing Republican could not like him.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Conservatives would support him (tea party types), but the Republican establishment will kick him to the curve in favor of a Jeb Bush or Mit Romney.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    Conservatives would support him (tea party types), but the Republican establishment will kick him to the curve in favor of a Jeb Bush or Mit Romney.
    I haven't done my homework on him yet, but anyone that supports Romney is crazy, he can't win and isn't that great of a candidate. Jeb Bush doesn't offer much either. Currently he would get my vote. I hope there are others that throw their hat in the ring.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm thinking these guys might run:

Moderates: Romney, Bush, Christie
    Conservatives: Carson, Ted Cruz?, Paul Ryan? Scott Walker?
    Libertarians: Rand Paul

GOP establishment will push the moderates again. Ends up Bush vs Clinton.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

The libtards (media, democraps) and the NAACP will make life miserable for Dr. Carson, just like they do ANY African-American who dares to stray off the plantation. They will plant fake "incidents" of affairs, paying some whores to state they've slept with him blah, blah, blah...they will drum up false accusations of this and that, and even when it is PROVEN to be untrue, the libtard media will say, "but it's the seriousness of the charges" that's important.

Oh yeah, the libs portray themselves as the saviors of the minorities, the champions of the down-trodden, and it is they who work tirelessly to keep those people in their place....down. They can't have any of their "groups" thinking for themselves, not needing them.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

He's got no chance.

I like him (hell, I've kept up with him for a while, I love the man, what he stands for, and what he won't allow), and I'll vote for him if he makes it that far, but dawg80 is right. He won't represent anything that most voters want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    The libtards (media, democraps) and the NAACP will make life miserable for Dr. Carson, just like they do ANY African-American who dares to stray off the plantation. They will plant fake "incidents" of affairs, paying some whores to state they've slept with him blah, blah, blah...they will drum up false accusations of this and that, and even when it is PROVEN to be untrue, the libtard media will say, "but it's the seriousness of the charges" that's important.

Oh yeah, the libs portray themselves as the saviors of the minorities, the champions of the down-trodden, and it is they who work tirelessly to keep those people in their place....down. They can't have any of their "groups" thinking for themselves, not needing them.

Why can't more people see through this? They do it every time and it works every time. Van Jones was talking about how scared the Democrats were of Sarah Palin the other day and was laughing about how they destroyed her. If Americans ever catch on our country would be much better off.

Bulldog Jukedawg has turned a few heads around hereJukedawg has turned a few heads around hereJukedawg has turned a few heads around hereJukedawg has turned a few heads around hereJukedawg has turned a few heads around here Jukedawg's Avatar

His only fault I've seen so far is that he is lukewarm on the second amendment.

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    Why can't more people see through this? They do it every time and it works every time. Van Jones was talking about how scared the Democrats were of Sarah Palin the other day and was laughing about how they destroyed her. If Americans ever catch on our country would be much better off.
    Sheeple.

Quote Originally Posted by Jukedawg View Post
    His only fault I've seen so far is that he is lukewarm on the second amendment.
    Yeah, he dropped the ball on this one, but at least he thinks for himself instead of using GOP talking points.

“I think if you live in the midst of a lot of people, and I’m afraid that that semi-automatic weapon is going to fall into the hands of a crazy person, I would rather you not have it,” Carson elaborated.
    However, if you live “out in the country somewhere by yourself” and want to own a semi-automatic weapon, he added, “I’ve no problem with that.”

Varsity Bulldog Kodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

You say the libtards and the NAACP will make life miserable for Dr. Carson but how do you think the republicans (I will not mudsling and name call just because someone is in a different party) and the Tea party will make Clinton feel? What plantation are you speaking of for the African-Americans? When you say False accusations that are proven untrue do you mean like being accused of not being American even after providing a birth certificate or do you mean being accused of not being a Christian? When you attack the media surely you don't mean Fox because they are truely inbiased correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Kodawg View Post
    You say the libtards and the NAACP will make life miserable for Dr. Carson but how do you think the republicans (I will not mudsling and name call just because someone is in a different party) and the Tea party will make Clinton feel? What plantation are you speaking of for the African-Americans? When you say False accusations that are proven untrue do you mean like being accused of not being American even after providing a birth certificate or do you mean being accused of not being a Christian? When you attack the media surely you don't mean Fox because they are truely inbiased correct?
    Hillary Clinton was the original birther and wasn't she the one who posted pictures of Obama in his Islamic attire?

+ Reply to Thread