+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Ben Carson 2016?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Dr. Ben Carson 2016?

Back to the birthers! Ya gotta love it.

Personally, and this is just my opinion, based on what I know of it, I think obummer was born in Hawaii. I do. But! they did tamper with his birth certificate before they finally released it. By "they" I mean the obummerites, the DNC, his own personal staff, whomever had a rooting interest in proving his place of birth. And that tampering violates state laws (of Hawaii) and federal election laws, since it was a national election. Of course, no one has been held accountable...and won't be.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kodawg View Post
    You say the libtards and the NAACP will make life miserable for Dr. Carson but how do you think the republicans (I will not mudsling and name call just because someone is in a different party) and the Tea party will make Clinton feel? What plantation are you speaking of for the African-Americans? When you say False accusations that are proven untrue do you mean like being accused of not being American even after providing a birth certificate or do you mean being accused of not being a Christian? When you attack the media surely you don't mean Fox because they are truely inbiased correct?
    You know the answers to your own questions. But, you'll remain a good, loyal libtard and continue to spout the company line. You're hopeless.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

It really doesn't matter where he was born (except it would disqualify him to run for president). My problem is that he was raised in Indonesia, his mother (and biological father) was a Communist and he has a foreign view of America as an imperialist nation. His views of America are from an outsider's perspective and he is anti traditional American values who seeks to "fundamental transform it" (his words).

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

You say the libtards and the NAACP will make life miserable for Dr. Carson but how do you think the republicans (I will not mudsling and name call just because someone is in a different party) and the Tea party will make Clinton feel? What plantation are you speaking of for the African-Americans? When you say False accusations that are proven untrue do you mean like being accused of not being American even after providing a birth certificate or do you mean being accused of not being a Christian? When you attack the media surely you don't mean Fox because they are truely inbiased correct?
    Common decency--uncommon among some here.

Varsity Bulldog Kodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    You know the answers to your own questions. But, you'll remain a good, loyal libtard and continue to spout the company line. You're hopeless.
    I think you just spouted the company line. Anyone who is not a Republican is hopeless to you. Myself, I think one of the worse things to ever happen to this country is separation by Dems/Reps. It creates a natural attitude of opposition even when you want the same results and prevents politicians from being open minded and working together and the results can be a shut bdown government. It also separates us as citizens which leads to name calling (hopeless) simply for seeing things differently.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

I think you just spouted the company line. Anyone who is not a Republican is hopeless to you. Myself, I think one of the worse things to ever happen to this country is separation by Dems/Reps. It creates a natural attitude of opposition even when you want the same results and prevents politicians from being open minded and working together and the results can be a shut bdown government. It also separates us as citizens which leads to name calling (hopeless) simply for seeing things differently.
    I agree with this! However, if you step back and look at recent history we really only have 1 party... a Progressive party of big government. There are just different degrees of size (Huge vs very big). We are being played.

Not so much Republican as CONSERVATIVE. But, yeah, given a choice between the two major parties, the Republicans come closer to getting it right. I am mostly a fiscal conservative. I lean toward being moderate on social issues, taken as a whole.

AND! I separate my personal view on many issues from what I know is good for the country, and for Americans, and support the latter. Even when I might personally disagree with it. If you're having trouble understanding that, then you are as I think you are.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    The libtards (media, democraps) and the NAACP will make life miserable for Dr. Carson, just like they do ANY African-American who dares to stray off the plantation. They will plant fake "incidents" of affairs, paying some whores to state they've slept with him blah, blah, blah...they will drum up false accusations of this and that, and even when it is PROVEN to be untrue, the libtard media will say, "but it's the seriousness of the charges" that's important.

Oh yeah, the libs portray themselves as the saviors of the minorities, the champions of the down-trodden, and it is they who work tirelessly to keep those people in their place....down. They can't have any of their "groups" thinking for themselves, not needing them.
    In case you didn't know...the GOP is responsible for nominating their own candidates. He will have to walk the plank of fake "incidents" that conservatives set forth long before the Democrats waste any time with anything he does. If he doesn't get nominated, any talk of dirty tricks will fall "on" the GOP and not Democrats.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Lot of respect for him. He would get my vote.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

I have a lot of respect for him too. But I'm probably going to lean toward a Republican governor. The Presidency needs another OJT candidate.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    I have a lot of respect for him too. But I'm probably going to lean toward a Republican governor. The Presidency needs another OJT candidate.
    This.
    He does not have experience running a business or holding an elected office. A VERY weak resume.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Woof! View Post
    This.
    He does not have experience running a business or holding an elected office. A VERY weak resume.
    Didn't stop Obama. And don't even try saying Dems have learned from that mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Didn't stop Obama. And don't even try saying Dems have learned from that mistake.
    Obama was a U.S. Senator, Carson is not. To imply that Carson has more experience is laughable. I highly doubt that Carson has the skills to run a credible campaign.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

This.
    What do you call a medical practice?

His resume is no weaker than BHO's was.

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Obama was a U.S. Senator, Carson is not. To imply that Carson has more experience is laughable. I highly doubt that Carson has the skills to run a credible campaign.
    Obama was a senator for 2 years and in that time all he did was run for President

+ Reply to Thread