+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tevin King status

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Re: Tevin King status

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    I taped it on DirectTV- channel 45.
    That must be a local channel -- I was hoping it would be on one of the local, obscure channels here in Houston, but no dice. Oh, well... maybe someone will post the game on YouTube eventually...

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    That must be a local channel -- I was hoping it would be on one of the local, obscure channels here in Houston, but no dice. Oh, well... maybe someone will post the game on YouTube eventually...
    KSHV Shreveport

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

When Tevin King signed with Tech, Sonny Dykes really spoke highly of his abilities. There was a lot of talk at that time that he and Dixon would be a "thunder and lightning" combination, with King being a Reggie Bush type player in space. Obviously King was set back by the ACL tear, but the new coaching staff just hasn't used him since he came back from that. His size is a factor when running between the tackles constantly, but if he is that deadly in space, then you would think we could find a way to get the ball to him.

Champ JAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to behold

TK has had two bad injuries. Im sure hes gaining confidence mentally and theyre giving him the appropriate reps while forcing opponents to honor his weaponry. I wonder if they will accelerate his contribution a little bit more now.

Varsity Bulldog Nuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the rough Nuke Dawg's Avatar

The order of the plays went something like this, all on the opening drive. Fake to Dixon then sort of an "option" pitch to King for probably about 16 yds. Second touch was King in motion from the same set and a flare pass to him after faking once again to dixon, another large gainer. Next play, out of the same formation, Sokol give to Dixon for a nice gain. On that particular play, had Sokol kept the ball and run a true option between himself and King, it's a TD easy. we got the TD on the drive anyway, so it's a moot point. my guess is the staff saw all they needed to see and wrapped that up for another day. wouldn't be at all surprised if there are more wrinkles in that formation. I must say, it was extremely well executed also.

Nuke

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

4 players touched ball on that drive - center, qb, king, dixon

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAMROB View Post
    TK has had two bad injuries. Im sure hes gaining confidence mentally and theyre giving him the appropriate reps while forcing opponents to honor his weaponry. I wonder if they will accelerate his contribution a little bit more now.
    True. I forgot about the broken ankle last spring. I'm sure that has made the coaches bring him along slowly.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    4 players touched ball on that drive - center, qb, king, dixon
    But only one touched the center's balls I believe.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    twss
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post

+ Reply to Thread