+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Old Dominion tickets

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: Old Dominion tickets

Quote Originally Posted by NavyBulldog1 View Post
    Stubhub actually as a decent bit available.

http://www.stubhub.com/old-dominion-monarchs-football-tickets/old-dominion-vs-louisiana-tech-11-22-2014-4465430/
    24 tix available in Section 111 - near Visitors section

Big Dog BCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to all

What an amazing problem to have...

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar

I listened to my wife and bought 6 tickets to ODU game on the day of the UTEP game, 2 months ago... She definitely keeps me inline.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Anyone from Norfolk coming to game?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NavyBulldog1 View Post
    Stubhub actually as a decent bit available.

http://www.stubhub.com/old-dominion-monarchs-football-tickets/old-dominion-vs-louisiana-tech-11-22-2014-4465430/
    Tickets still availabe on StubHub

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

got my 2 tickets in mail today --- this is going to get crazy for me -- plan to go to Marshall game and whatever bowl game we in. 8th grandbaby born today!! 4 boys -4 girls -- pretty happy about that

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BCSDAWG View Post
    What an amazing problem to have...
    I understand their stadium seats only about 20,000. When our stadium was opened in 1968 it held a little ove 23,000. So if our stadium was as small as theirs we would have that problem most of the time.

Did I mention 8th grandson today?! 8 pound 6 oz boy--

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    Did I mention 8th grandson today?! 8 pound 6 oz boy--
    8th grandchild- 4 boys, 4 girls

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Odu Re: Old Dominion tickets

ODU hasn’t yet begun to focus on Louisiana Tech in practice, but Wilder said the players have begun watching film on the Bulldogs (7-3), who have won six in a row and lead the Conference USA West Division. ODU (4-6) broke a five-game losing streak with a 38-35 victory last Saturday at home against Florida International.
    “We introduced Louisiana Tech at our (position) meetings,” Wilder said. “We’ll really begin to focus on them next week.”
    ODU and Louisiana Tech meet at 1 p.m. Nov. 22 at Foreman Field. ODU has sold out 40 home games in a row, but
    as of Thursday evening, tickets remained on sale online at www.ynottix.com for $29 apiece.

http://hamptonroads.com/2014/11/bye-...-football-team

Puppy schnargen is on top of his/her gameschnargen is on top of his/her gameschnargen is on top of his/her gameschnargen is on top of his/her gameschnargen is on top of his/her gameschnargen is on top of his/her gameschnargen is on top of his/her gameschnargen is on top of his/her gameschnargen is on top of his/her gameschnargen is on top of his/her gameschnargen is on top of his/her game

Old Dominion fan here. Would be happy to provide parking info, restarant recommendations, etc for anyone making the trip. Our last home game, so looking for an inspired effort, particularly from our seniors.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Should the bulldogs clinch the CUSA West title this weekend, I hope they'll be at least a few fans there to celebrate with them.

Quote Originally Posted by THEarmada View Post
    Should the bulldogs clinch the CUSA West title this weekend, I hope they'll be at least a few fans there to celebrate with them.
    DS65 will be there - tech sold out its allotment (350 i think)

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

I have not been so sure of a win since the NSU game! I noticed that the Old Dominion board has COMPLETELY moved into basketball mode; didn't see any mention of the game.

Puppy schnargen is on top of his/her gameschnargen is on top of his/her gameschnargen is on top of his/her gameschnargen is on top of his/her gameschnargen is on top of his/her gameschnargen is on top of his/her gameschnargen is on top of his/her gameschnargen is on top of his/her gameschnargen is on top of his/her gameschnargen is on top of his/her gameschnargen is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    I have not been so sure of a win since the NSU game! I noticed that the Old Dominion board has COMPLETELY moved into basketball mode; didn't see any mention of the game.
    You have to remember that odu has been a bb school exclusively until 6 years ago. And we have a team this year that is promising. That being said, you'll see plenty ofndiscussion on the csnbbs.com board. I also recommed the odubleedblue . com site for this week, as it is well researched and well written. Latech should win this game, but have a weird feeling that we will compete better than expected, coming off a late win with some defensive stops, a bye week, and seniors that defined this program (HEINICKE AND VAUGHN), wanting one last great game at home. Fans traveling to norfolk should be well-treated, as is our tradition, and welcome to break bread at our tailgate. But a warning. No beer here....only bourbon and cigars. You filthy ale and lager fans can find some hospitality in the "zima tent ." I have no idea where it is, nor really care, but hope you find it if so inclined.

Schnargen has spoken. So it is said, so shall it be done.

+ Reply to Thread