+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 11/22 @ ODU TV Information

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: 11/22 @ ODU TV Information

Quote Originally Posted by bubdawg View Post
    Game on 724 on Comcast in Monrore, but will only believe it when I see the actual broadcast.
    My guide is showing I need to subscribe or some such.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    My DISH Network guide says 453 standard def is the only channel
    Mine doesn't show a Ch 453 SD channel. It shows a Ch 453 HD as being Off Air. I have the Sports Pack. Can you enlighten me as to what the deal is? Probably too late to book a flight to Norfolk. On another note, the line I have is Louisiana Tech as 11 1/2 point favorite.

I don't know how it works, but it seems Tech could have a local Monroe station carry the Tech games broadcast the ASN games. The local media should, in my view, promote area universities, of which Louisiana Tech leads the pack by far. Here we have an area institution making national news in FB and BB and the Monroe media appears oblivious.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

FCS requires special package - sports or hd premium. I finally had to break down and pay the $14 for directv sports package

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post

I don't know how it works, but it seems Tech could have a local Monroe station carry the Tech games broadcast the ASN games. The local media should, in my view, promote area universities, of which Louisiana Tech leads the pack by far. Here we have an area institution making national news in FB and BB and the Monroe media appears oblivious.
    this game is fox college sports - not ASN - but i agree with your statement

2004 Bowl Confidence & 2006 NIT Bracket Champion hoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nice

Dish 412-41

412 is a Regional Sports channels, click on it and it will expand and it is on channel 41

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    Mine doesn't show a Ch 453 SD channel. It shows a Ch 453 HD as being Off Air. I have the Sports Pack. Can you enlighten me as to what the deal is? Probably too late to book a flight to Norfolk. On another note, the line I have is Louisiana Tech as 11 1/2 point favorite.

Mine is the same way (Dish with sports package). If you choose the ALL CHANNELS guide then the standard def 453 should appear. It does not appear if you have the MY CHANNELS guide selected. Hope this helps.

Puppy Hanover Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHanover Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHanover Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHanover Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHanover Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHanover Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHanover Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHanover Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHanover Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHanover Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHanover Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Just got off the phone with DirectTv and was advised the Tech game is not available on channel 608 although it is listed on their guide. Also could not find the Tech game on any of the local OTA TV stations. Was going to take a group to the game but tickets were not available. Looks like I will have to find a Norfolk area radio station, or rely upon ESPN or BBB for score updates. UTSA appears to be on more than a dozen DirectTv channels. Very disappointed.

I've never talked to anyone at dtv that knew what they were talking about

Game is on DirecTV 608!

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

648 U-verse here in San Antonio.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Game is on DirecTV 608!
    Darn it, you have to have the sports package to get it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Darn it, you have to have the sports package to get it though.
    I got sports package today

Puppy JHC15 is an unknown

I just had the same conversation with those morons. Can anyone confirm that they are watching the game on Directv 608? If so, what is the exact name of the package I need to reference for the blow monkey I am about to speak to. Thx

I'm watching on 608 - $14 sports package

Puppy JHC15 is an unknown

thx, Sportdawg. Getting on the phone now.

Gotta get my Dawgs' fix!

+ Reply to Thread