+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paul Millsap

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

Paul Millsap

This is a long shot but I was going to see ...

I am in Atlanta for Chick-fil-A corporate training as the new owner of the Stillwater, OK restaurant. I have 11 other new owners, from all over the USA, in my FRL Class and a few of us (about 6 or 8) are wanting to go watch the Hawks/Lakers game on 11/18. Do any of you know if it might be possible, and how I would possibly go about doing it, to see if Paul could get us "better than average" tickets for a decent price? It would be great if we could acquire free tickets, but I know that we would be happy to buy them, and it would be awesome to see the game a little closer than the nose bleed section! Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Jeremy Telford

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Re: Paul Millsap

There are still quite a few seats still available, some that are not in the nosebleed section even. You can see what is available to the general public by going to the Ticketmaster website. http://www.ticketmaster.com/atlanta-...004D2BE647A6F3

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Pitcherjlt View Post

I am in Atlanta for Chick-fil-A corporate training as the new owner of the Stillwater, OK restaurant. I have 11 other new owners, from all over the USA, in my FRL Class and a few of us (about 6 or 8) are wanting to go watch the Hawks/Lakers game on 11/18. Do any of you know if it might be possible, and how I would possibly go about doing it, to see if Paul could get us "better than average" tickets for a decent price? It would be great if we could acquire free tickets, but I know that we would be happy to buy them, and it would be awesome to see the game a little closer than the nose bleed section! Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Jeremy Telford
    Don't know anything about that but I do know that Chick-fil-A and their corporation are awesome. Great pick! Good luck in your new adventure!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

You need to pm NikeSelect -

He can probably point you in the right direction
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

If you contact the Atlanta Hawks marketing team, they might can get Paul to visit a few minutes pre-game with a fellow LaTech alum. He did that for us here in Memphis when he was with Utah.

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Pitcherjlt View Post

Jeremy Telford
    I passed this on to Paul's uncle/agent. We will see if he can help ya.

MTheus

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

He's putting on a show recently.

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaSelect View Post
    I passed this on to Paul's uncle/agent. We will see if he can help ya.

MTheus
    Thanks, Mike! My cell # is (318) 237-2993. Please have them call or text me as I'm in class all day but do have access to my phone. I would love to get the chance to see Paul and let these other operators meet him.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

So, how did things work out? I was following the storyline, then boom - nothing.

+ Reply to Thread