+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dentist recommendations

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Re: Dentist recommendations

Well today is the day I get the tooth pulled. Thanks again to all suggestions and advice from everyone!

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BoutThemDawgs View Post
    Again I want to say thanks for all the help and suggestions! Also boy do pain meds make you drowsy @_@. (Its the first time in my life I have ever had any sort of prescribed pain medication.)
    Wow. You've been missing out. haha.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Wow. You've been missing out. haha.
    I have yet to experience any type of high or any other "positive" other than lack of pain that people tend to describe. Even the most addictive stuff out there didn't do anything but cause me pain when administered then relieve all pain, but stopped there. Feel like I'm missing out too.

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    I have yet to experience any type of high or any other "positive" other than lack of pain that people tend to describe. Even the most addictive stuff out there didn't do anything but cause me pain when administered then relieve all pain, but stopped there. Feel like I'm missing out too.
    It wasn't so much that I got high, as that I just got really drowsy.

Would anyone happen to know if its okay to eat a hamburger after a "extraction"? (I have looked and opinions are varied) I kinda want to go to the dawg house to watch the game if possible.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Would anyone happen to know if its okay to eat a hamburger after a "extraction"? (I have looked and opinions are varied) I kinda want to go to the dawg house to watch the game if possible.
    Wife says you can eat anything you want as long as you're careful. Just try not to get anything in the socket.

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    Wife says you can eat anything you want as long as you're careful. Just try not to get anything in the socket.
    Tell her I say thank you for the info! Now the decision is do I want to walk to the Dawg House lol.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Tell her I say thank you for the info! Now the decision is do I want to walk to the Dawg House lol.
    Might wanna call ahead and see how full it is.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Dr. Caskey in Shreveport on Line Avenue is a great family dentist and is a Tech grad.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    http://www.paigevolentinedds.com/

Official Dentist of Louisiana Tech
    Yep.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    http://www.paigevolentinedds.com/

Official Dentist of Louisiana Tech
    Recently had a baby--may not be accessible at the moment.

+ Reply to Thread