+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/15 @ SFA game

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Re: 11/15 @ SFA game

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Ready to head to Nacogdoches soon in my throw-back National Championship t-shirt to mark the beginning of our new era! [IMG]

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/1507727_10205329559542227_3880335464946720907_n.jp g?oh=8216c4d43e83af890cf49a73466cd706&oe=55160F6A& __gda__=1424736477_98b751c8cff0a970be73640526a09b7 7[/IMG]
    Awesome Champ!
    Hoping the ride home tonight is a FUN one as well!
    Let's go Techsters!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Just about 13 minutes to pre-game with Malcolm!
    Sure got my fingers crossed with no problems for my All-Access here tonight, been waiting a long time for this season to start!

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    Just about 13 minutes to pre-game with Malcolm!
    Sure got my fingers crossed with no problems for my All-Access here tonight, been waiting a long time for this season to start!
    Audio from LA Tech All Access - CHECK!!!!!; FREE Video from SFA All Access - Fingers crossed - will report in a bit.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    Audio from LA Tech All Access - CHECK!!!!!; FREE Video from SFA All Access - Fingers crossed - will report in a bit.
    And we have video -- Yippie!!!! http://www.sfajacks.com/collegesportslive/?media=474988

Techster Starters tonight:
    Frazier, Walters, Shelton, Andrews, Langston...
    some of you guys picked this!

Langston hist first points a 3 pointer, Techsters 3 SFA 6

Jackson pics up 2 fouls early, Techsters 8 SFA 10..

Wingat in game... 3 turn overs in early going!

Walters get 2 nd foul...

Shelton at line and good, ties game at 10...

Andrews gets a 3ptr.. Techerser on run an leads by 6!

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

I have video but no sound. Any idea why not? I assume it's just me? Surely it's not normal to have no sound?

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    I have video but no sound. Any idea why not? I assume it's just me? Surely it's not normal to have no sound?
    it doesn't have sound

i hate the black uniforms

7 turn overs for Techsters, Shelton has 9pts.
    Techsters 18 SFA 15...

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks. I was about to decide that was the case since I've never watched an all access game.

+ Reply to Thread