+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/15 @ SFA game

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Re: 11/15 @ SFA game

Walters another turn over, playing with2 fouls..
    SFA 21
    Techsters 18

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    it doesn't have sound

i hate the black uniforms
    Black is one of our primary unapproved colors.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

5 pt leand for SFA 25-20

Leading scorer for SFA has 15 so far in first half...
    SFA 29-24

Jackson has 3 fouls in first half, SFA leading leads by 7

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Clean up the turnovers and fouls in the 2nd half, and I think the Techsters will be fine. I'm guessing that we are in better shape (conditioning) based on what I have read about Tyler's program, so we'll see how that factors in as we go along.

38 - 31 at the half - SFA leading.

Varsity Bulldog techfan4life has turned a few heads around heretechfan4life has turned a few heads around here

Is anyone watching this game on the SFA gamecast? I am, but there's no sound.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techfan4life View Post
    Is anyone watching this game on the SFA gamecast? I am, but there's no sound.
    I am watching it, but listening to the audio from Tech's All Access. Someone mentioned earlier that there is no audio from SFA's All Access.

Varsity Bulldog BruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the rough

Any thoughts on the fouls?
    Have we looked slower than SFA, fouling because we're out of position?

How is Tyler responding to the calls? Is he coaching up his players or staring at the refs?

Thank you for providing these updates!!

Varsity Bulldog techfan4life has turned a few heads around heretechfan4life has turned a few heads around here

I tried listening to it on the radio and watching online, but it was so far off it wasn't worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by techfan4life View Post
    I tried listening to it on the radio and watching online, but it was so far off it wasn't worth it.
    Audio from Tech's All Access has been pretty close to the video from SFA for me, but I can certainly relate to audio and video not being in sync.

New era, same old issues, turn overs and no post presants!
    Ross for SGA has 19...
    SFA 38
    Techsters 31
    Let's hope for a better second half!

Quote Originally Posted by BruisedOrange View Post
    Any thoughts on the fouls?
    Have we looked slower than SFA, fouling because we're out of position?

How is Tyler responding to the calls? Is he coaching up his players or staring at the refs?

Thank you for providing these updates!!
    From my perspective, Tyler is coaching up the players. The fouls have been ticky tacky, not sure it is a matter of being out of position.

SFA 41
    Techsters 33

Richie in trailing by 5...

+ Reply to Thread