+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Learfield Properties

Champ Westv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the rough

Learfield Properties

I know some of you have a pretty shitty feeling about Learfield Sports. everything a'int perfect. However, Mason has been able to pull of some things on a beer budget. He and his family gave us 6+ years and I hope you all will do the same.

Champ dawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud of

Re: Learfield Properties

Most of us have given more than 6+ years. I've seen Learfield Sports "pull off" nothing. Budget had little to do with the poor effort.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't Learfield's job to grow the budget??

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I wish that some sponsor would jump up and pay for the Radio feeds to be free.

+ Reply to Thread