+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Basketball. Demons Down Techsters at Prather Coliseum

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Basketball 11/18 @ Northwestern State game

Lady Techsters (1-0)
    NSU (1-0)

Day: Tuesday
    Date: Nov. 18, 2014
    Time: 6:30 p.m. CT
    Radio: ESPN 97.7 FM (Ruston - local)

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Travels to Northwestern State Tuesday Night

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

In its season opener, Louisiana Tech pulled out a 76-69 road win against Stephen F. Austin, the defending Southland Conference regular season champion.

More...

Discuss it here.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: 11/18 @ Northwestern State game

Video http://www.nsudemons.com/watch/?Live=698
    $6.95 for 1 game pass
    $10.95 for monthly pass (Dunkin Dawgs play there on Dec 2) - make sure you cancel after if you get this.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Anyone coming to Natchitoches for the game?

Varsity Bulldog kj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nice

I will be there with a couple of friends

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Video http://www.nsudemons.com/watch/?Live=698
    $6.95 for 1 game pass
    $10.95 for monthly pass (Dunkin Dawgs play there on Dec 2) - make sure you cancel after if you get this.
    Has anyone checked to make sure they have cameras? Wouldn't want a repeat of the Southern University fiasco... I feel like I'm being nickel and dimed to death. I pay extra for DirecTV's Sports Pack. I have an annual subscription for the C-USA Digital Network. Of course I could always just listen to the audio of the game. $10.95 for two games isn't going to break the bank. Of course not all the money in the world was going to allow me to watch the LA Tech - UAB game a week or so ago.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Anyone coming to Natchitoches for the game?
    Well, of course! :icon_wink:
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Varsity Bulldog Bluebird has turned a few heads around hereBluebird has turned a few heads around hereBluebird has turned a few heads around here

Yes!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

From Northwestern's Site:
    http://www.nsudemons.com/news/2014/1...117141912.aspx

I think this might be a good close game this year, but I sure would love to see us stomp them. I have a LOT of respect for Brooke (anyone can tell you she is one of my favorite all time Techsters just for her work ethic). I want to establish dominance in the state again, though. If we can beat them badly and get the win against lsu, I will be one VERY happy person!

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    From Northwestern's Site:
    http://www.nsudemons.com/news/2014/1...117141912.aspx

I think this might be a good close game this year, but I sure would love to see us stomp them. I have a LOT of respect for Brooke (anyone can tell you she is one of my favorite all time Techsters just for her work ethic). I want to establish dominance in the state again, though. If we can beat them badly and get the win against lsu, I will be one VERY happy person!
    I loved how Brooke almost always made free throws and that seems to be lost on most players today (men & women)

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    I loved how Brooke almost always made free throws and that seems to be lost on most players today (men & women)
    She was a hard worker. She was not the most talented on the team, but there was not one person that could out hustle her. She was all over the place. Her most memorable game to me was against SMU one year. She went off for something like 16 three pointers. It was every single time she got the ball. It was crazy! She loved Tech too. Made it to every football game and every mbb game possible.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    She was a hard worker. She was not the most talented on the team, but there was not one person that could out hustle her. She was all over the place. Her most memorable game to me was against SMU one year. She went off for something like 16 three pointers. It was every single time she got the ball. It was crazy! She loved Tech too. Made it to every football game and every mbb game possible.
    She is class and quality, she was a great lady to work with when I would come down and coach at the Lady Techsters camps and she always was so positive. She was best friends with one of my kids from William Woods University when I coached there.

I wish her all the best but tonight oh heck no it is time to EXERCIZE the Demons lol

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    http://a.espncdn.com/ncw/s/20questions/lassiter.html
    Brooke Lassiter, Louisiana
    Tech

Lassiter
    Vitals:
    5-9 junior guard
    1999-2000 stats to know: Played in all 34 games for
    the Lady Techsters ... averaged 4.9 points and 3.2 assists in reserve role ...
    Shot a team-best 90 percent from the free-throw line ... currently is Louisiana
    Tech's all-time leading free throw shooter percentage-wise (.900) ... shot 42
    percent from the field and 37 percent from the 3-point line.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    She is class and quality, she was a great lady to work with when I would come down and coach at the Lady Techsters camps and she always was so positive. She was best friends with one of my kids from William Woods University when I coached there.

I wish her all the best but tonight oh heck no it is time to EXERCIZE the Demons lol
    Think you mean "exorcise" but it couldn't hurt to run them up and down the court a lot, too.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Think you mean "exorcise" but it couldn't hurt to run them up and down the court a lot, too.
    yep that too lol

+ Reply to Thread