+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: W. Basketball. Demons Down Techsters at Prather Coliseum

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Re: 11/18 @ Northwestern State game

Quote Originally Posted by LT View Post
    The Demons struggled with Alexandria tonight. How in the world do they think they have a chance against the Dunkin Dawgs?
    I've seen that LSUA team up close and personal. It's played well against three D-1 teams so far (Lamar, Southern and NSU) and has enough talent to win the NAIA championship. There are at least three, maybe four, players on that team that are good enough to start in the Southland. (Note: I don't say this to defend the earlier statement that NSU will beat Tech, just to say that LSUA is pretty talented.)
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Our boy Leon must've really cooled off since the game. He's ALWAYS animated at games.

His analysis to a friend of mine today:

There were two "well-coached teams in Natchitoches. One team has been in their system for two games and the other team? 3 years. THAT was the main difference."

Leon is EXTREMELY passionate still. He wants to see the Techsters win every game. Saying that, he believes that Tyler can get this done and (in my opinion) was probably NEVER upset with Tyler. He showed his emotion about the current game being played. I am sure that Leon scowl will be present at many times this year.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Our boy Leon must've really cooled off since the game. He's ALWAYS animated at games.

His analysis to a friend of mine today:

There were two "well-coached teams in Natchitoches. One team has been in their system for two games and the other team? 3 years. THAT was the main difference."
    He is Leon Barmore. Would you expect anything other than professional courtesy? Do you REALLY think he would criticize Summit openly?

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Leon is EXTREMELY passionate still. He wants to see the Techsters win every game. Saying that, he believes that Tyler can get this done and (in my opinion) was probably NEVER upset with Tyler. He showed his emotion about the current game being played. I am sure that Leon scowl will be present at many times this year.
    I'm sure we were all upset. I know I was. Doesn't mean we don't believe CTS has the chops.

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    I've seen that LSUA team up close and personal. It's played well against three D-1 teams so far (Lamar, Southern and NSU) and has enough talent to win the NAIA championship. There are at least three, maybe four, players on that team that are good enough to start in the Southland. (Note: I don't say this to defend the earlier statement that NSU will beat Tech, just to say that LSUA is pretty talented.)
    Yeah, they are pretty stout.

+ Reply to Thread