+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will Any LA Tech Players Be Invited to a 'Senior" Bowl or the NFL Combine?

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Re: Will Any LA Tech Players Be Invited to a 'Senior" Bowl or the NFL Combine?

According to this article, the game will be broadcast on Comcast on February 6th even though the game will be played on January 31st. The article is in a paper from Meridian, MS, so who knows. Hopefully I'll get to see the game some kinda way.

http://www.meridianstar.com/sports/l...f2c27e9e1.html

"The showcase is an exhibition similar to the Senior Bowl, where college seniors from around the country will have the chance to compete and show their skills to scouts. The Wranglers team, coached by Doug Cosbie, and the Desperadoes, coached by Marcus Dupree, will kick off Jan. 31, and the game will be broadcast at 7 p.m. Feb. 6 on all TVs in the Comcast market."

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    Great news about Sokol.

The Akron link pulls up the profile of the player listed below Sokol that is from Akron - Jawon Chisholm. Hopefully someone will fix that.

Hopefully someone will also decide to broadcast the game, even if it is only via the Internet. Great news about Sokol.

You know, it's not that hard. Before you go to BB&B and issue a general comment, you go to the website's Contact link and write an email to the Executive Director. Then you can say, "I sent them an email. Maybe they'll get it corrected soon:

I will take care of it immediate, not sure why it is crossed up.

Craig A. Redd
    Dir. Of Operations
    College Gridiron Showcase
    201-960-3640 Phone
    craig@collegegridironshowcase.com
    www.collegegridironshowcase.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CollegeGridironShowcase?ref=hl
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/CGSAllStar
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa9...HiF5POKmHMNb0w

Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2015 8:48 AM
    To: jose@collegegridironshowcase.com
    Subject: Cody Sokol

I'm sure you're a busy guy with your showcase game.

Can you get the website fixed where Cody Sokol's information is correct? He's from LOUISIANA TECH, not Akron.

His link also goes to computer garbage.

Thank you
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

I sent a message requesting the correction prior to yours. However, I got no reply. We're probably not the only ones who sent requests for correction.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    You know, it's not that hard. Before you go to BB&B and issue a general comment, you go to the website's Contact link and write an email to the Executive Director. Then you can say, "I sent them an email. Maybe they'll get it corrected soon:
    I hear ya, and a lot of times I'm that guy. But this time I was the lazy guy. I'm glad some of my fellow BB&B's took care of it. Rock on...

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by girldawg View Post
    I sent a message requesting the correction prior to yours. However, I got no reply. We're probably not the only ones who sent requests for correction.
    Fixed now.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Christian Ringo
    DT
    UL-Louisiana

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Fixed now.
    . Can I put you on retainer? Sportsdawg slacking on me

Wow, the NFL Combine Invite List has been posted, and no LA Tech players...

Houston Bates made the SNUB list. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/n...-and-surprises

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    Hmph.
    Although if he's able to make it in the NFL, he'll make it in the NFL.

+ Reply to Thread