+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tickets for Rice Game

Bulldog Northwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the rough Northwest Louisiana T.A.G.'s Avatar

Tickets for Rice Game

Does anyone have extra tickets for the game Saturday?

TAG has had more request for tickets for this game than we have had for the others this year so I fear we may not supply all of our members and their guest. Should you have any you would like to donate please bring them by the tailgate Saturday morning. If you are out of town and have tickets you would like to give to us please let me know.

Thank you!

FYI, look for more info coming about TAG's Post Season Tailgate Party after Saturday's game!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Tickets for Rice Game

You might fair better asking folks to bring you their basketball tickets from friday night's game...

This will get folks into the game on saturday
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ cscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond repute

I will give u my 2 bb tickets. I will be at the slobber knockers tent. Just find creepy Terry Bradshaw and you found us.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    You might fair better asking folks to bring you their basketball tickets from friday night's game...

This will get folks into the game on saturday
    LOL!
    Yeah, I guess that would work too!
    The trailer, TAGzilla, will be there Friday. Anyone that is going to the basketball game and doesn't want their ticket form the basketball game afterward feel free to slide them into one of the doors!

DFM, you should be proud of me! Not only am I going to the game Friday but I convinced the 8 other football season ticket holders to come too! See you there!

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    LOL!
    Yeah, I guess that would work too!
    The trailer, TAGzilla, will be there Friday. Anyone that is going to the basketball game and doesn't want their ticket form the basketball game afterward feel free to slide them into one of the doors!

DFM, you should be proud of me! Not only am I going to the game Friday but I convinced the 8 other football season ticket holders to come too! See you there!
    I may have some if the peeps I invited don't show. Will stop by the tent if I have some.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

I may have a couple extras. JAB gave me a couple last game, so I owe you guys. I will stop by on Saturday.

Varsity Bulldog Dawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to all

I will come by…may have two also..

Bulldog Northwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the rough Northwest Louisiana T.A.G.'s Avatar

Thanks everyone!

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Northwest Louisiana T.A.G. View Post
    Thanks everyone!
    . Possibly 4 BB tickets-- actually hope not-- trying to get folks to come instead

I just wanted to thank everyone for the tickets last weekend. Saturday morning I was looking for 27 tickets! And you and your friends did it!

Thank you!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Nah we are cretins that focus on minor isses
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

As a member of TAG, LTAC, and a season ticket holder, I enjoyed spending $70 for 2 tickets for my elderly cousins........was not sure we were going to have enough with the TAG requests.......Of course Adam had me 2 before kickoff........$70 well spent!!!! Oh well, I feel like I purchased a win and I will take that!!!

+ Reply to Thread