+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Football. @LATechFB Weekly Press Conference Transcript: Nov. 24 - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Football. @LATechFB Weekly Press Conference Transcript: Nov. 24 - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Head coach Skip Holtz previews Saturday's 11 a.m. game against Rice at Joe Aillet Stadium in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Football. @LATechFB Weekly Press Conference Transcript: Nov. 24 - latechsports.co

"52-14 is all over that locker room. Nobody questions what happened last year. Everyone is aware of it and this was a game last year that everyone circled in the offseason and said this was the game. Everyone knew it was going to come down to this last game for all the marbles. Louisiana Tech and Rice playing for the Western Division in Ruston. I am not saying that just today. Rice won it a year ago. That is the scenario that we put in our heads. That was one of the motivating factors that pushed us through the winter, spring and summer."

That game last year was men vs boys, physically. I've never seen a Tech team get dominated like that by a peer school. We are going to have to match them physically this year. That's the game they will play. Gotta man up on the lines.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Football. @LATechFB Weekly Press Conference Transcript: Nov. 24 - latechsports.co

I am not as concerned about matching them physically as I am matching them mentally. I know our guys will play hard, but we have to play smart too. And our coaches have to match Rice's staff....move for move.

Go Dawgs! We can do this....

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    "52-14 is all over that locker room. Nobody questions what happened last year. Everyone is aware of it and this was a game last year that everyone circled in the offseason and said this was the game. Everyone knew it was going to come down to this last game for all the marbles. Louisiana Tech and Rice playing for the Western Division in Ruston. I am not saying that just today. Rice won it a year ago. That is the scenario that we put in our heads. That was one of the motivating factors that pushed us through the winter, spring and summer."
    So our coach has been working towards an epic year-end battle for all the marbles and not marching towards mediocrity like HD said he was?

+ Reply to Thread