+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 71 eligible, 18 more possibilities

Varsity Bulldog collardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to behold collardgreens's Avatar

71 eligible, 18 more possibilities

A fan can drive himself/herself crazy thinking through the good and bad possibilities. There are too many to mention.

Let it suffice to say that there's an excellent chance there will be MORE bowl-eligible teams than there are bowls for teams to go to. All I can say is that I hope we have a better Conference and a better AD than we did in 2012. An honorable conference would NOT proffer up teams as bowl possibilities that had lost to us, would it? WKY and UTEP HAVE to be behind us. If UAB gets eligible, THEY have to behind us, don't they?

But, I am a jaded and rapidly aging fan and alum. Been down this road TOO many times to count ANY THING until we're in.

All I will say is that wild dogs would not be able to keep me away from THIS home finale. This is the type of game that can propel a program. I am believing for our university. Pulling for my dogs. Will be tailgating and cooking up pancakes!

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...bility-tracker

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 71 eligible, 18 more possibilities

Nothing I didn't post on this board in two threads yesterday.

Except that the article has Old Dominion wrong...it is in the same status as Georgia Southern.
    Last edited by RealityCheck; 11-24-2014 at 07:07 PM.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    Nothing I didn't post on this board in two threads yesterday.
    RC, you should know by now some people simply must start their own thread.

Puppy UABlazin is a jewel in the roughUABlazin is a jewel in the roughUABlazin is a jewel in the roughUABlazin is a jewel in the roughUABlazin is a jewel in the roughUABlazin is a jewel in the roughUABlazin is a jewel in the roughUABlazin is a jewel in the roughUABlazin is a jewel in the roughUABlazin is a jewel in the roughUABlazin is a jewel in the rough UABlazin's Avatar

Marshall, LA Tech, and Rice are guaranteed a bowl game. 7 win C-USA teams are placed first and the conference has 5 automatic tie-ins.

WKU has 6 and needs to beat Marshall to get 7.
    MTSU and UTEP have 6 and play each other. One will finish 7-5, the other 6-6.
    UAB has to beat USM to get to 6.

+ Reply to Thread