+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hunter Lee cleared to play this Saturday

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Re: Hunter Lee cleared to play this Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by RhinoDawg View Post
    Beware the wrath of the sunshine humpers!
    yeah--we would point out he never gets the ball, he got hurt sitting on bench--no wait, seems he had ball and broke his shoulder .... come on Rhino-- I know you love the dogs and one of most positive guys I know--Did Australia come thru?

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BruceWillisDawg View Post
    The pass down the seam that # 89 let go right through his hands for a TD was the play that HL has scored on more than once this year.

Him being back even if he only makes two catches may be the difference in the game. Glad he is back.
    THIS!!!!! H.L must have been eating his spinach!

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    thats more the attitude we need!!! everyone emulate this attitude and victory is ours. 3 days in Norfolk, team on 5 game losing streak and mever heard 1 negative person....
    oh right, I forgot ...

Critiquing our coaches will turn your kids into lsu fans.

My bad.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I think this means Hunter Lee has cleared the team to play. He disallowed them to win last week because he wanted to up the annie for his return.
    Need to let E$PN know to stop wasting effort on the WSoP graphics showing what the big and small blinds and antes are every time a new level starts.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I think this means Hunter Lee has cleared the team to play. He disallowed them to win last week because he wanted to up the annie for his return.
    Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    You perv

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    Need to let E$PN know to stop wasting effort on the WSoP graphics showing what the big and small blinds and antes are every time a new level starts.

It took some levity from RC for me to get D.E's sick joke.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Sad thing is, I really couldn't remember the word, "ante".
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    oh right, I forgot ...

Critiquing our coaches will turn your kids into lsu fans.

My bad.
    again, please turn your brain on before posting-- LSU fans ?? they have bailed to other schools , at least the wal-mart ones. you overrate yourself, no one is jumping ship ONTO lsu--they jumping off--try to think it out in future

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    THIS!!!!! H.L must have been eating his spinach!
    some of my favorite memories of last few yrs were HL--I was visiting with his parents at road game after game, he had just been told about his scholarship --the Ole Miss and Nevada plays were classics. He was on field with team before OD game doing warmups in unifrom but no pads. good things happen when Hunter gets the ball , you have heard that many times on BBB and pretty sure I can claim to be first to post it

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

again, please turn your brain on before posting-- LSU fans ?? they have bailed to other schools , at least the wal-mart ones. you overrate yourself, no one is jumping ship ONTO lsu--they jumping off--try to think it out in future
    I was referencing one of your recent posts in which you explained that had your children heard criticism of Tech officials around the house, they likely would've become lsu fans.

I'll try to find the post. It was in the last couple weeks.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

I was referencing one of your recent posts in which you explained that had your children heard criticism of Tech officials around the house, they likely would've become lsu fans.

You can't use his posts against him

understand-- my grandkids heard forever my distate for Northeast and my love of Tech -- my granddaughters thinks I dislike LSU , had to explain what wal mart fans means-- for Goodness sakes, do NOT take me serious, half my posts need to be explained later to me--- most folks know I use a lot of exaggeration in response to what I see is negativity on BBB -- I will have grandkids at game Saturday--- again, do not take me too serious-- it is okay to replay to one of my post like this: You are Moron or Has fulltime deminitia set in? --things are ok like that --promise

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    You can't use his posts against him
    exactly -- I would have to remember which one of me wrote it and what I meant.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Sad thing is, I really couldn't remember the word, "ante".
    Maybe good... you might have spelled it "auntie"
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

I bet all of the sayings about the Most Interesting Man In The World also apply to Hunter Lee, except the beard ones.

It will be great to have him back.

- most folks know I use a lot of exaggeration in response to what I see is negativity on BBB --
    I would urge you to distinguish between criticism offered by committed and inve$ted fans, and "negativity".

When I correct my kids for poor behavior, it makes me a good parent. Not a bad one.
    When I buy an album by my favorite band, I don't have to like every song.
    When I disagree with a segment of my (raging Calvinist) pastor's sermon, it doesn't mean I'm heading down to the mosque.

Please recognize that the posters here are Tech fans through and through. The diehards. The core. When we criticize, it's because we expect excellence and will never, ever settle for less than the very best effort from any part of our university.

You'll see very few truly negative posters on here that don't wish the best for Tech. Those types are usually outed pretty quickly, and typically (with some notable exceptions) stop posting soon after.

I hope this is helpful and hope you have a great Thanksgving.

+ Reply to Thread