+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Back in June, this is the Bowl you said you wanted......

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Back in June, this is the Bowl you said you wanted......

Quote Originally Posted by DJDAWG View Post
    Want to know how much the I-bowl despises us?

Just compare the I-bowl with the relationship the NO bowl has with USL. The NO bowl is THRILLED to have USL for a fourth straight year. The NO bowl is not out trying to get the 24th team from the SEC or BIG 10 or whatever, just so they can say they're a part of the big time P5 world of college football.
    That is because New Orleans has the Sugar Bowl. The New Orleans bowl was always meant to be the little guys "Sun Belt" as a warm up game to the big one. The I-Bowl will do anything to get noticed and that means bringing the lowest ranked SEC team in, if they can get it.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    That is because New Orleans has the Sugar Bowl. The New Orleans bowl was always meant to be the little guys "Sun Belt" as a warm up game to the big one. The I-Bowl will do anything to get noticed and that means bringing the lowest ranked SEC team in, if they can get it.
    I doubt any SEC team wants to play in the I-Bowl.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

How far the I Bowl has fallen! From LSU/Notre Dame to ULM and who- Ohio?

+ Reply to Thread