+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roll Call - Marshall - Who is coming!?!

Puppy RhinoD is a jewel in the roughRhinoD is a jewel in the roughRhinoD is a jewel in the roughRhinoD is a jewel in the roughRhinoD is a jewel in the roughRhinoD is a jewel in the roughRhinoD is a jewel in the roughRhinoD is a jewel in the roughRhinoD is a jewel in the roughRhinoD is a jewel in the roughRhinoD is a jewel in the rough

Re: Roll Call - Marshall - Who is coming!?!

Everyone that is coming to Huntington please be safe!

Hopefully the rain will hold off. Marshall is a great pace to watch a game and our Herd faithful are known for being very welcoming to opposing fans. If you walk around the parking lots during tailgating there will be plenty of friendly faces to greet you and offer up a beverage and trade some insights. The visitors section at MU is in the corner of the north end zone on the side behind your bench. Easiest access to parking in-and-out is from the 3rd Avenue side of the stadium.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    Though I unfortunately was unable to attend Saturday, I stood the whole game except for an occasional time out. My wife doesn't understand why I'm yelling and cheering at the TV.
    I do the same thing and my wife doesn't understand either!

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    As a former resident of West By God Virgina, I can tell you that shoes are allowed. Toothbrushes, on the other hand, are not...
    What kind of compliment should you give to a girl from Marshall University?

"Nice tooth!"

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhinoD View Post

Hopefully the rain will hold off. Marshall is a great pace to watch a game and our Herd faithful are known for being very welcoming to opposing fans. If you walk around the parking lots during tailgating there will be plenty of friendly faces to greet you and offer up a beverage and trade some insights. The visitors section at MU is in the corner of the north end zone on the side behind your bench. Easiest access to parking in-and-out is from the 3rd Avenue side of the stadium.
    . On BBB if you are green it means we approve

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    i am playing phone tag with Tech athletic department-- a few times in past they have charted flights, if that is not available I will happily watch on TV AND go to Basketball game Thursday in Ruston.... one question, are shoes allowed in West Virginia?? Teddy asked that on aftergame show saturday ....
    . Not looking good for me. Doing Basketball with 2 grandsons and Marshal game at house with friends AND some one explain to me when a family has an ULTRASOUND party?? Swear on my love of Tech-- my daughter has a group getting together for boy or girl photo then on yo Rottolos. Anybody ever heard of this

Varsity Bulldog bulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of light

I'll be watching on TV. And I'm already nauseated by the fact that THE Tech will be shown on ESPN2 with lots of eyeballs watching

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Me and Mrs. RhinoDawg plus we are meeting our daughter in Cincinnati and bringing her along (or vice versa)

Puppy RhinoD is a jewel in the roughRhinoD is a jewel in the roughRhinoD is a jewel in the roughRhinoD is a jewel in the roughRhinoD is a jewel in the roughRhinoD is a jewel in the roughRhinoD is a jewel in the roughRhinoD is a jewel in the roughRhinoD is a jewel in the roughRhinoD is a jewel in the roughRhinoD is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    . On BBB if you are green it means we approve
    Much appreciated...

As for some pregame thoughts, the Huntington newspaper is the Herald-Dispatch. Their beat writer Grant Traylor does a great job covering all things MU sports related. They have a MU sports "columnist" that will say some idiotic things from time to time to piss everyone off (both our fans and opponents) but that is his job and we pretty much pay him no mind anymore. The Charleston Daily Mail also has some MU coverage weekly.

If you are looking at hotels, Huntington has every major chain imaginable. Also, do not be afraid to check out Barboursville, WV hotels. Barboursville is a suburb of Huntington and everything in between has built up over the last 25 years or so, making it basically one big town. Barboursville also has the largest mall in the state and every chain restaurant you could want to eat at. I normally stay at the Comfort Inn by the mall, it is newly remodeled and pretty nice.

Looking forward to Saturday!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhinoD View Post

If you walk around the parking lots during tailgating there will be plenty of friendly faces to greet you and offer up a beverage and trade some insights..
    You'll recognize 'em. They look like this guy.

Big Dog BearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud of

I'll be bringing 2 with me from Washington DC

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by NavyBulldog1 View Post
    I just bought my two tickets from the Tech ticket office. Who else is coming?

Go Dawgs!
    I'm in the doghouse, but I will be there. Cashed in all my brownie points for this one.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

What time will the team get back from Huntington. Hopefully there could be something organized to welcome them home (primarily if we win).

Puppy bbneutralfan is an unknown

For the La Tech fans coming to Huntington this weekend some local establishments you may wish to eat at include: Fat Patti's on 3rd Avenue near stadium (burgers and beer but will be long lines on Saturday); Jim Steak and Spaghetti House (on 5th Avenue downtown - a local place for 80 years - has good fish also); Rooster's (downtown at Pullman Square - pub and sandwiches and plenty of TV's to watch game); Herd Hall of Fame Cafe (on 3rd Avenue downtown across from Pullman Square - plenty of Marshall memorabilia inside), and of course all the standard eating chains. If you arrive on Friday you may wish to visit campus to see the Memorial Fountain. In any event we hope to see as many of you who can travel north in town Friday and Saturday. You will find Marshall fans friendly and accomodating. Good Luck to your team in the CUSA championship. Also, we look forward to welcoming back Coach Tony Peterson!

+ Reply to Thread