+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Watch Party (C-USA Championship)

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Re: Ruston watch parties?

Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Dawg View Post
    Any possibility to turn on Dawgzilla at the Joe?

Or the new video screen at the TAC?
    A student watch party at the Joe would be awesome.

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Watch Party (C-USA Championship)

I'll try to make the Elmwood one.

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Re: LA Tech Watch Party (C-USA Championship)

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    Never been to any of them, but I like what I've heard about their watch parties. Any recommendations on any of the three or all they all good?
    I would say either the one on Benton Road or the one in Shreveport. Which one is everyone else going to?

Having the game on at The Joe or The TAC would be a great idea, especially considering the MBB game later on in the evening.

Big Dog Saint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    all of them will have the game
    The Pierre Bossier Mall one probably won't. They just have a counter in the food court. It used to be a sbarro.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I'm up for it if we can get a few more like Champ967.

We've done game watching gatherings at Gusanos before, but parking isn't great. Maybe somewhere in WLR?
    I had some preliminary conversations w/ the American Pie location in NLR.

Want me to follow up?

Bulldog Northwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the rough Northwest Louisiana T.A.G.'s Avatar

TAG will be sending out an email in the morning concerning Game watching parties in the S/B area. But here is the inside info!

Rotolo's is THE Official Game Watching Party for ALL La Tech Sports. (This is an exclusive sponsorship with La Tech)(THIS will be very nice as basketball season gets rolling! They will have games no one else can get!)
    But only the 70th St & Benton Rd locations will have parties (TV's) at this time.
    Rotolo's will open early Saturday @ 10:30am to allow everyone to get in and seated before the game. Parties of 10 or more are encouraged to call for reservations. The special for the game is $1 Beers! (no,I can't confirm which beers!)

Chimi V's will also have a a game watching party. (while not official, they are alumns and have been supporting Tech both personally & professionally)
    Located on Old Minden Rd they too will open at 10:30 for the game.
    Their special will be FREE BEER everytime Tech pulls ahead. (I still can't confirm which beers!)

This will allow a watching party in the South (Shreveport), the North (Bossier), and Central (without being downtown!). TAG would like to invite everyone to support these business that support Louisiana Tech University.

Go Dawgs!

Bulldog Northwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the rough Northwest Louisiana T.A.G.'s Avatar

And incase you did not know, Nw La TAG in NOT part of the univeristy in any way. We are a group of alumni and friends devoted to promote Louisiana Tech in the Shreveport, Bossier & surrounding areas (like BB&B). We encourage all to join the Alumni Association and LTAC, and to buy season tickets and wear your blue!

We just love Louisiana Tech!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Ruston

Dawg House Sports Grill

102 North Homer Street

Shreveport/Bossier

Rotolo's Pizzeria

1409 E. 70th St., Ste. 129 Shreveport, LOUISIANA 71105(318) 220-8392
    5000 Benton Rd., Ste. 10 Bossier City, LOUISIANA 71111(318) 658-9489

Chimi V's
    2050 Old Minden Rd, Bossier City, LA 71111

New Orleans

Fox and the Hound

Elmwood Shopping Center, 1200 S Clearview Pkwy, New Orleans, LA 70123
    Reserved Room for Tech fans!

Little Rock

The Tavern (WLR)

17815 Chenal Pkwy, Little Rock, AR 72223
    Note: qng001 will be there

updated 12/03/2014

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Rotolo's inside Pierre Bossier Mall will NOT be having a game watching party.

Varsity Bulldog OakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the rough OakTechDawg's Avatar

i should be able to make it down to the southshore for Fox and Hound

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

So the game on watchESPN has one of those verify your access things on it..... so I guess I get to listen to the radio broadcast.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BoutThemDawgs View Post
    So the game on watchESPN has one of those verify your access things on it..... so I guess I get to listen to the radio broadcast.
    Or Dawghouse

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

It's on ESPN2.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Or Dawghouse
    I've been there once for the OU game to start the season and it felt awkward because I knew no one, I am not a great socializer lol. Also having no job leaves me short on money that isn't set aside for bills and other things.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BoutThemDawgs View Post
    what internet do you have? You should be able to watch online with most providers on computer

+ Reply to Thread