+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Watch Party (C-USA Championship)

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Re: Watch Party (C-USA Championship)

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    what internet do you have? You should be able to watch online with most providers on computer
    The problem is you need a tv subscription, we have internet only. Also Suddenlink.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BoutThemDawgs View Post
    The problem is you need a tv subscription, we have internet only. Also Suddenlink.
    Why not go to the dawghouse, chili's, any restaurant with a TV?

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Why not go to the dawghouse, chili's, any restaurant with a TV?
    As I have said no money :P Ill be fine cooking some food at home and listening to the game.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Ruston

Dawg House Sports Grill

102 North Homer Street

Minden

El Jimador Grill

121 Homer Rd. Opens at 10:30

Shreveport/Bossier

Rotolo's Pizzeria

1409 E. 70th St., Ste. 129 Shreveport, LOUISIANA 71105(318) 220-8392
    5000 Benton Rd., Ste. 10 Bossier City, LOUISIANA 71111(318) 658-9489

Chimi V's
    2050 Old Minden Rd, Bossier City, LA 71111

New Orleans

Fox and the Hound

Elmwood Shopping Center, 1200 S Clearview Pkwy, New Orleans, LA 70123
    Reserved Room for Tech fans!

Little Rock

The Tavern (WLR)

17815 Chenal Pkwy, Little Rock, AR 72223
    Note: qng001 will be there

updated 12/03/2014

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

As I have said no money :P Ill be fine cooking some food at home and listening to the game.
    Realy sorry. Some games I had to depend on the charity of the BBB posters. It was like reading the old teletype (sometimes with colorful comments). BTW, really thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    Realy sorry. Some games I had to depend on the charity of the BBB posters. It was like reading the old teletype (sometimes with colorful comments). BTW, really thanks guys.
    Its all good. I'm just having no luck finding a job.

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Its all good. I'm just having no luck finding a job.
    If you can get to a Rotolo's watch party, it's on me. I haven't decided which one I'm going to yet so that part can be your pick.

Ha I live in Ruston right now with no vehicle, but thanks anyway.

+ Reply to Thread