+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All Access Users

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

All Access Users

I was wondering if anyone else has the problem of All Access always playing the sound twice when there is a video. I always hear two of the Radio feed when I open mine. I use Google Chrome btw.

It didn't use to do this, but this season it is pretty annoying.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Re: All Access Users

Sound is ok, but it is buffering like crazy.

Big Dog SpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the rough SpaceDawg's Avatar

The double-sound occurs for me in Firefox. IE seems to be ok. Haven't tried Chrome.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't have double sound, but the video buffering was AWFUL last night. Once again a Tech Sports Properties fail for not having a DEDICATED FREE audio stream for ALL games in addition to PREMIUM VIDEO for home games for Tech A-A subscribers and PREMIUM VIDEO for road games for C-USA Digital subscribers.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    I didn't have double sound, but the video buffering was AWFUL last night. Once again a Tech Sports Properties fail for not having a DEDICATED FREE audio stream for ALL games in addition to PREMIUM VIDEO for home games for Tech A-A subscribers and PREMIUM VIDEO for road games for C-USA Digital subscribers.
    WBB was free last week. The coaches show has been free for weeks now. They are spreading rumors that they are about to make all audio free. We will see soon I guess.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kw2292 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone else has the problem of All Access always playing the sound twice when there is a video. I always hear two of the Radio feed when I open mine. I use Google Chrome btw.

It didn't use to do this, but this season it is pretty annoying.
    Yes, I get the double sound but not all the time. It primarily occurs when there is a big play and the announcers speak very quickly ... "Steal by Speedy, alley oop to Kyser, slam...Steal by Speedy, alley oop to Kyser, slam" Of course sometimes the sound is very slow... "AAAppppllllleeeeebbbbbyyyyyy wwwiittthhhh tthheee ppppaasssss"

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    WBB was free last week. The coaches show has been free for weeks now. They are spreading rumors that they are about to make all audio free. We will see soon I guess.
    Still shown as premium on the All-Access site.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Still shown as premium on the All-Access site.
    WBB being streamed for free right now.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Video has been pretty good during the Techsters game today. The audio has not been so good. I am using ear buds and have to remove them when the loud and poor audio quality commercials are played.

Tech Sports Properties needs a complete equipment overhaul. Audio level is either too hot or you can't hear it at all.

Tech Sports Properties needs a complete equipment overhaul. Audio level is either too hot or you can't hear it at all.
    Does that happen on 107.5 too? The problem you describe seems to happen on 97.7 even when not streaming Tech events.

WBB being streamed for free right now.
    I logged out of All-Access and it asked me for a login to access the only stream clearly labeled as "PREMIUM".

Also a "SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED" message is shown in the audio/video window.

I logged out of All-Access and it asked me for a login to access the stream clearly labeled as "PREMIUM".
    My guess is that the new guy is being selective even though Ellenburger had been leaving the switch on for the Coaches show.

Does that happen on 107.5 too? The problem you describe seems to happen on 97.7 even when not streaming Tech events.
    The 97.7 stream is blocked until 7:00 AM tomorrow morning.

The audio was hot at times both on the men's game last night and the women's game today. There is only an issue when the radio broadcast audio is being tied to video by Tech in order to stream in synch. Remember the NSU football stream disaster.

Is it just me, or do other C-USA schools have better All Access broadcasts than Tech? The thing I hate the most about Tech's broadcast is the video and audio is not in sync.

+ Reply to Thread