+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Purchase your Heart of Dallas BOWL tickets thru the LA Tech ticket office!!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Purchase your Heart of Dallas BOWL tickets thru the LA Tech ticket office!!

I just felt like that should be stated.

Please purchase your game tickets thru LA Tech's ticket office instead of thru other avenues.

Tickets for the game are on sale now through the LA Tech Ticket office and can be purchased for $75 by calling 318-257-3631 or ordering online at LATechSports.com. The LA Tech Ticket Office will be open during Tech’s women’s basketball game Sunday and will open at 7 a.m. CT Monday morning for fans to purchase tickets.

LTAC members will receive priority in seating if they order their bowl tickets through the LA Tech Ticket Office by Friday, Dec. 12. All ticket purchases made through the LA Tech Ticket Office will come with a complimentary official bowl t-shirt.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Purchase your Heart of Dallas BOWL tickets thru the LA Tech ticket office!!

Yes -

It's imperative that our fans buy through TECH
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    Yes -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Varsity Bulldog Dawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the heads up. Has anyone tried to buy online? I hate purchasing without knowing where the seats will be. The online purchase doesn't give you a seating chart (at least I didn't see one). I guess you have to go to the ticket office to get the LTAC priority.

Varsity Bulldog Dawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her game Dawgyinmiami's Avatar

Are they all general admission. I just went to the site and that's the only option it gives. I'm planning on being there +2.

Varsity Bulldog Dawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the rough

Looks like all General Admission online. Not sure how you claim priority seating with your LTAC membership. I may travel up to the ticket office in person.

Varsity Bulldog TigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her game TigerDawg's Avatar

Could be better communication on the part of LaTech and the ticket Ofc. Lots of confusion.

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TigerDawg View Post
    Poor communication on the part of LaTech and the ticket Ofc. Lots of confusion.
    No confusion. Got a call tonight with Skip Holtz on recording asking Tech fans to call the Tech ticket office to buy tickets. Seems straight forward. I'll call tomorrow and get my tickets.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I just felt like that should be stated.

Please purchase your game tickets thru LA Tech's ticket office instead of thru other avenues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Yes -

It's imperative that our fans buy through TECH
    Yes please do this!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TigerDawg View Post
    Poor communication on the part of LaTech and the ticket Ofc. Lots of confusion.
    not true.

Bulldog LaTechBulldog75 seems to have something between the earsLaTechBulldog75 seems to have something between the earsLaTechBulldog75 seems to have something between the earsLaTechBulldog75 seems to have something between the earsLaTechBulldog75 seems to have something between the earsLaTechBulldog75 seems to have something between the ears LaTechBulldog75's Avatar

Just paid a visit to the HOD website and found out that they will be honoring all first responders (police, fire & ems). First responders can request up to 4 free tickets. The only cost for the tickets is a $2.50 shipping and handling fee per ticket. Being a first responder myself I wanted to pass this on.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

I bought 3 tickets through Tech. I have no idea where we're sitting though.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Varsity Bulldog TigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her game TigerDawg's Avatar

There are several threads with posters confused with the General Admission listing on ticketmaster and what tickets are available.
    I haven't seen any info on the Tech sites about the LTAC seating priority.
    I'm a season ticket holder and LTAC donor, I didn't get a phone call.
    No one answered multiple calls to the ticket office.

But,

We're going bowling and I'm excited!
    Got my tickets.
    Go Dawgs, Beat the Illini!

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

If you want cheap tickets I am sure you will be able to find them in this 92,000 seat stadium.
    As for me, will be purchasing my tickets through the Tech Ticket office because I want my school to get the credit for selling their bowl tickets when next year comes.

+ Reply to Thread