+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Purchase your Heart of Dallas BOWL tickets thru the LA Tech ticket office!!

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Purchase your Heart of Dallas BOWL tickets thru the LA Tech ticket office!!

Quote Originally Posted by TigerDawg View Post
    There are several threads with posters confused with the General Admission listing on ticketmaster and what tickets are available.
    I haven't seen any info on the Tech sites about the LTAC seating priority.
    I'm a season ticket holder and LTAC donor, I didn't get a phone call.
    No one answered multiple calls to the ticket office.

But,

We're going bowling and I'm excited!
    Got my tickets.
    Go Dawgs, Beat the Illini!
    The first post in this thread includes an excerpt from an article on www.latechsports.com, so Tech folks did get the LTAC news out. The ticket office employees at the WBB game were telling people this as well. The ticket office was only open today during the WBB game and will reopen at 7 AM. Maybe your call is coming soon, I don't know. I'm not one to give our Athletic Office a pass, but it seems to me they have done a good job on this one.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar

The tickets are general admission, but it appears the tickets are assigned to specific sections. In other words, it is first come first serve for the section you are in.

I imagine the LTAC sections will be in middle of the field, while others will not. Just a presumption on my part.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

I expect travel package info with team hotel and shuttle will come out today or tomorrow.

I hope the ticket office/admin will put extra effort into explaining the ticket situation and how ALL bowls operate. Tech's not taking advantage of its fan base. It just has to work with the rules that ALL bowls force on ALL the teams that go bowling.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Yes I have read similar threads on the boards of other schools. Most do it the same way. You put your order in and they take a few days to prioritize seating based on factors such as your donation level. As others have said, you can almost certainly find cheaper seats in this huge stadium, but we have all gotten what we want with this bowl and it is important -- for this year and the future -- to buy our tickets through the school.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Pleasantly surprised we are ahead of the ball on this thing...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Varsity Bulldog bdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud of bdawg's Avatar

The tickets that Tech sells will be assigned (according to person in office I spoke with). WE have one side of the lower bowl to fill. Priority given on Lifetime LTAC donations. Starting at midfield, then going out each section before they go up each row.

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Called and got mine this morning. All they could tell me for now was that the tickets would be on the east side of the stadium, and that the LTAC prioritization hadn't been nailed down yet. If you try to buy tix on the HOD website, it shows all of the center sections on the east side claimed. They're listed at $75 as well, so it's safe to assume those are Tech's allotment for LTAC members.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Here is what you get when purchasing a ticket thru Illinois. Hopefully Tech can do something like this instead of just a T-shirt
    Heart of Dallas Bowl - $75 - Lower Level Sideline
    By purchasing tickets to the 2014 Zaxby's Heart of Dallas Bowl game, you become eligible for the folllowing:

1. Pair of tickets to the Illinois men's basketball game vs. either Rutgers or Nebraska

2. Entry to be the guest coach at the 2015 Spring Game.

3. Entry to win four 2015 Football Season Tickets and a Lot 31 parking pass.

4. Invitation to Football Signing Day exclusive Event.

5. Invitation to 2015 Spring Game Exclusive Event

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I just felt like that should be stated

Please purchase your game tickets thru LA Tech's ticket office instead of thru other avenues.
    THANKS for information--as of now our crew in for 18 tickets ( brothers in Dallas) ..

Puppy NTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her game

North Texas guy here to share my experience from last year...

Bought tickets through our school and was mailed tickets at a later date or could have picked them up. At the time of order, no seats were assigned. The school did the same thing that it appears Tech is doing in assigning at a later date based upon 'priority points' or whatever is similar to your school support level. Our tickets were on the East side of the stadium, opposite the press box. I assume this is for tv and we had fans show up as i'm sure ya'll will as well. Will look good on tv!

You will be in the sun all day...well, hopefully, the sun! i started in thermal shirt/pants, ended up stripping...the sun will be hot...

it's an old stadium...understand that...it's a long walk down the stairs to field level, so if you get a low row...expect a hike. beer was sold...8 bucks a pop (i believe)

parking was available for 20 bucks...We actually took the train from Denton and it dropped us right off at the Cotton bowl. if the DART (public transportation train line) is available to you, use it...that's if you aren't staying right around the stadium.

great game...great festivities...ENJOY THE HELL OUT OF IT!

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NTTHOR View Post
    North Texas guy here to share my experience from last year...

Bought tickets through our school and was mailed tickets at a later date or could have picked them up. At the time of order, no seats were assigned. The school did the same thing that it appears Tech is doing in assigning at a later date based upon 'priority points' or whatever is similar to your school support level. Our tickets were on the East side of the stadium, opposite the press box. I assume this is for tv and we had fans show up as i'm sure ya'll will as well. Will look good on tv!

You will be in the sun all day...well, hopefully, the sun! i started in thermal shirt/pants, ended up stripping...the sun will be hot...

it's an old stadium...understand that...it's a long walk down the stairs to field level, so if you get a low row...expect a hike. beer was sold...8 bucks a pop (i believe)

parking was available for 20 bucks...We actually took the train from Denton and it dropped us right off at the Cotton bowl. if the DCTA (public transportation train line) is available to you, use it...that's if you aren't staying right around the stadium.

great game...great festivities...ENJOY THE HELL OUT OF IT!
    Thanks very much for the good info!
    Good old Memorial Gym

Varsity Bulldog trenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of light

The Parking Pass through the HOD is $24.50 (including fee). Does anyone know if there is cheaper parking or should I just spring for the pass?

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I was just told by the ticket office that they will not be mailing the tickets. That you either pick them up from the Athletics Dept or at Will Call at the stadium. WtF??? I live an hour away from Ruston and certainly dont want stand in line for hours waiting on my tickets like the other 30k fans. Major fail.

Puppy NTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by trenteverett View Post
    The Parking Pass through the HOD is $24.50 (including fee). Does anyone know if there is cheaper parking or should I just spring for the pass?
    there was a cash lot southeast of the stadium last year...across the street from the midway. that's where most fans tailgated...

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

It looked like I had an option to print tickets on my email receipt.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

+ Reply to Thread